+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: G/f pressuring me to get married

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    They're terrible. I never text and that's part of the reason. I can barely use the keyboard on my iPad and its almost the same size as a regular keyboard. Something about the lack of tactile feedback from the glass that doesn't work for me.

And before anyone says, yes I also have a BT keyboard. But its a pain to take in addition to the iPad, I can barely keep track of that.
    I find it pretty ridiculous myself. The movement away from slideout keyboards to virtual keyboards really messes with usability. I used to enjoy on some of my older Windows Mobile phones being able to use NES emulators and the like. I'm on a 3GS and have debated going Android but finding one that has a slideout keyboard, front facing camera, and isn't on a costly data plan is becoming more scarce now that the industry is trying to limit data usage (I'm on a grandfathered AT&T plan with unlimited data).

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, RIM is in trouble. Normally I would recommend a BB, but now dunno.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I love my Fake-Berry. Full (but tiny) QWERTY keyboard, FTW!

BB is so proprietary though.
    Another crappy thing I found out today is my 2012 Honda Civic's USB port only supports iPhone/iPod no Android support.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sillybuttsam View Post
    BB is so proprietary though.
    Another crappy thing I found out today is my 2012 Honda Civic's USB port only supports iPhone/iPod no Android support.
    I have this same problem. iPad works but no place to store it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I have this same problem. iPad works but no place to store it.
    I suppose you could get a mount for it but then the question is where would you put it? There's not a lot of room to work with.

I've been debating on whether or not I should get a tablet and if so should I go with Android or iPad. The major thing I want is the ability to sketch while I'm out on the go (would be awesome to take into bars and doing sketches between karaoke songs) so I'm looking for pressure sensitivity but also performance within Sketchbook Pro.

Save yoursf frustration and stay away from the ipad. Apple is fired as far as im concerned.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234