+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A message from Chris Brown

I took my daughter's Rhianna CD away after she went back to Chris Brown.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Neo, you were always a bit stupid to me, clearly anyone who posts pics online like you do has issues, but if you want to keep confirming it publicly on this forum go right ahead.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded says:

"Neo, you were always a bit stupid to me, clearly anyone who posts pics online like you do has issues, but if you want to keep confirming it publicly on this forum go right ahead."

haha, where to start?

1) I dumb myself down on LF a lot. The purpose of discussion is to communicate with a broad audience. What good is being the most intelligent person if nobody understands you? So the way I present myself here is not representative of how I am in person.

2) not sure what posting online pics of myself has to do with this thread. Why don't you enlighten us since we are clearly not as smart as you, o' ye of awesome intellect?

3) for someone who prides herself for being intelligent, you sure make a lot of stupid comments.

4) grow up!

i wonder how you all would feel if it was your daughter, or your sister getting beat up.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

misombra says:

"i wonder how you all would feel if it was your daughter, or your sister getting beat up."

in before people fall for this question.

edit: hahaha

1averagejoe, Pettit-Papillon, and vashti fell for it.
    Last edited by NeoSeminole; 24-07-09 at 09:46 AM.

I did not defend anyone. I just think taking away his career over something that had not a damn thing to do with it is plain out ridiculous.

AND I STILL SAY If it was the other way around he would just be labelled a pussy and you would NOT say she deserves to lose her career.I can bet my life on that shit. Where's the response to that?

It's hypocrite bullshit. Being a woman has not a damn thing to do with abuse.That's one of the most sexist bull****ery ever known.

So much women get away with pulling the abuse card(not talking about Rihanna here)that it's not funny,just like rape.

I already said I am not choosing sides because they are both full of anger. But I am NOT for taking away his career when it had NOTHING to do with it.

NOTHING!!!!
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    IndiReloaded says:

"Neo, you were always a bit stupid to me, clearly anyone who posts pics online like you do has issues, but if you want to keep confirming it publicly on this forum go right ahead."

haha, where to start?

1) I dumb myself down on LF a lot. The purpose of discussion is to communicate with a broad audience. What good is being the most intelligent person if nobody understands you? So the way I present myself here is not representative of how I am in person.

2) not sure what posting online pics of myself has to do with this thread. Why don't you enlighten us since we are clearly not as smart as you, o' ye of awesome intellect?

3) for someone who prides herself for being intelligent, you sure make a lot of stupid comments.

4) grow up!
    Well, calling me stupid and that I need to grow up after I told you these very same things. How very original. Think for yourself much?

Neo, you are still stupid. Continuing the argument online, when you are the one who made an obnoxious comment about a woman who was beaten so bad she was in hospital AND then trying to defend yourself over it just proves it.

But yes, I'm sure that you are totally fine. From a guy who feels the need to post nearly nude pics online so he can feel better about himself. I'm sure you are very intelligent, for an up and coming--physician's assistant? Okay, whatever you say.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

thinking that it's okay is just a testament to lack of experience and maturity. obviously have not been affected by it with family. the worst thing though, is the children who grow up thinking it's okay. those same children are the ones who grow up and beat up their wives or get beaten up by their husbands.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Acceptance might also reflect on an individual's feelings of personal self worth. Women with a healthy sense of self esteem don't accept this sort of behavior.

Say what you like about these two, but statistically more women get beaten up by men then men get beaten up by women. I think being popular celebrities like these two are entitles them to a responsibility not to promote certain behaviors which are real and serious problems in the real world. I wonder how many more men will now want to beat up women because their number one artist "made it look cool". I think he completely failed as a role model.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

IndiReloaded says:

"Well, calling me stupid and that I need to grow up after I told you these very same things. How very original. Think for yourself much?"

haha, I didn't call you stupid and you never told me to grow up. But keep deluding yourself into believing that b/c I know how fragile your ego is.

"Neo, you are still stupid. Continuing the argument online, when you are the one who made an obnoxious comment about a woman who was beaten so bad she was in hospital AND then trying to defend yourself over it just proves it."

Indi, you are still a dumbf*ck. Learn to take a joke.

"But yes, I'm sure that you are totally fine. From a guy who feels the need to post nearly nude pics online so he can feel better about himself. I'm sure you are very intelligent, for an up and coming--physician's assistant? Okay, whatever you say."

you are so predictable. Every time you feel threatened by a member, you resort to childish personal attacks. What do my bodybuilding pics and acceptance to physician assistant school have to do with this thread? While your antics might sway the majority of posters to your side, a few individuals are intelligent enough to see through your bullshit.

vashti says:

"Acceptance might also reflect on an individual's feelings of personal self worth. [Men and] Women with a healthy sense of self esteem don't accept this sort of behavior."

fixed

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Thanks for the tomatoe and flour I could level up the pizza :p Maybe we trade something more? I`ve noticed that the higher level of the meal,the more gourmet points You get :p
    anything for you... well almost.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow, Coco is gnarly these days.

Women should never be hit. My Dad would die before he'd even thinking about hitting my mum. Unless you've come from a family where domestic violence was the norm, I don't see how anyone could see it as acceptable behaviour.

Women beaters are some of the scummiest cunts going around.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Charlie Boy II says:

"Women should never be hit."

how come?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast