+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Any advice on this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Tone Guest
    WHOA! Hey did you guys know if you press the POPCORN button on the microwave it will cook it just perfect!

Yes, Tone. I did know that.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Oh. then you're just dumb.

(Rosebud, meet Tone. Tone, RoseBud. )

Lloyd.... keep it up and you will find a whole new definition of PIITP!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Hey man, good going, hope everything goes well. I don’t know what you and she are like together but quicker is always better in my opinion. Now don’t start with the damn hate mail just yet. What I mean is that I find it best to take things cool and slow at first, make sure you’re getting good eye contact and the starry kind of looks and almost kiss closeness. Go to lunch or whatever it doesn’t have to be a date, actually it is better if it isn’t a “date” I am not a fan of dates anymore. Everything can better be done outside of “dates” in my view.

Ok, so, you’ve had some good talk time and things like that. Table just the two of you, talk talk talk about life, goals, so on. Then what I like to do is go studying together in a room at the library (if it is a college girls that I am flirting with) just for like 30 mins right, then if all the vibes are right in the room, I say well I’m done studying lets go get something to drink (I don’t ask a girl to eat usually I just say lets get something to drink) (that’s if I am at the college or out on the town or things.) If she say sure and packs up to go with me then after we get out of the room and just a few steps down the hall I toss my books down on the floor and just grab her, lift her up and give a good sexy full kiss. If you do this you don’t want to just bend down and give a peck, you really want to grab her lift her up and take a good kiss from her before she really knows what’s going on.

Only 2 times did this not go to good, but it didn’t go bad either. One girl pulled away and ran out of the room, the other one kind of fought and said don’t grab me. They were both really attractive, sexy and all that, and neither one said they were offended but that they just didn’t like me taking control of them like that so soon. I made them uncomfortable like they had no control of things. They wanted me to work more for things like that; they both liked it a lot thought because I heard about it both times later from mutual friends. After the fact, and other times with other girls, I now think that the more independent they are the more they don’t want that sort of thing until after they are very comfortable with you and the relationship that you have together. I did date both of them more on later, but had to move before things could heat up too much. Girls like things on their terms, but the spontaneity and excitement of the moment is cool if it is done right. Only do this when it is very clear the good signals are there.

For all the times it went good it went really good. Let me tell ya, it is a great ice breaker and really heats things up quickly. Most of the time, when they respond well to it, it kind of hooks them and they all of a sudden treat you like your their boyfriend but they aren’t your girlfriend. It becomes obvious that they like you but now they have other things that they want to be sure about before taking things further. If you do this and it goes well, then back off and be cool afterward, just automatically assume that she will need time to get close to you like that again. But you’ve made your intensions clear and now you have to play it cool for a while. Don’t even touch them after that for a while and if she touches you just let it happen and take it slow definitely respond and make a move but not forceful just let it happen and try to make it mean something. Obviously you made your big play and its cool just take things as they come.

If you’re not that bold or you are afraid to screw up things then that’s cool. You will find your own way, but letting her know you like her and want her is something that should be done. I would not have bought her a gift just yet, I mean you haven’t even kissed her yet. But my old best friend bought a girl a 500 dollar ring one time before dating and now they are married so go figure, maybe it is something I should try.

Good luck man.

Haha, yeah I'm not so bold as to try those moves yet. You make a good point about thinking it's too early to get her a gift. I have been getting this weird feeling about giving it to her; almost like I shouldn't be doing it. But then I remember in the past when I've tried other ways, they never really worked either.

I think I'm just going to give the gift to her and see what happens. Usually I spend a month or two thinking of what I should do or say, but I alway miss the time frame until she loses interest. This time I've decided to speed it up a bit and go off of instinct (something I have never done).

Haha, and if this doesn't work...then i'll try the whole pick up and kiss thing that hugo pickle talked about.
    Revenge, just like chicken salad, is best served cold.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234