+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: friends, lovers...still friends?

Irony

I thought the best way finally of moving on and repairing what is retrievable is toget a new job, so i apply for one....didnt get it but find out that the woman i was seeing at workgot it instead! Ah well, things have a way of workin out.......must've been thinkin the same thing. Right or wrong its hard letting go sometimes but you find ways to do it if you know its for the best.

Wow.

Your life will certainly change now.

This is a good thing. Would have been nice if you could have got teh change in scenery and environment, but hey, ... if you like your job...then you're also lucky you get to stay, I guess.

thanx

its funny, the girl that captured my heart for so long is finally going and to be honest i cant wait....even mailed her to ask what date it was so i could do a countdown....then i can relax in my work without all the tricky bumping into eachother scenarios and being ever so polite with that predictable undercurrent of wierd emotions....its just no good for focus and that is what i need.....hope she finds what she is lookin for as i am..........

I just wish u would tell ure wife wats happened

I was in a situation where i promised my gf i wouldnt take pot again. Knowing the concequences (we would probably break up) i took it again... and didnt tell her

When she found out, i spent the next 2 months (until this very date...) feeling worse i have ever felt.

We had the most amazing relationship ever, and its been wasted.

I rly wish u would tell her, not so u would get in trouble, because its honest. And trust is such an important thing in a relationship.

I find it quite sick how you can sleep with your wife and look her in the eye after wat u did... but im not one to talk (although id NEVER EVER cheat on my wife/gf)

Harry

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse
    hope she finds what she is lookin for as i am..........

And what is that? I just read through this entire post, and I have no clear idea of what you want.

Do you have kids? Have you cheated before? Do you recognize that, for most people anyway, cheating is really a big deal?

I don't understand why this doesn't seem to bother you.

hmmm

soz, been offline for a while.........i guess like a lot of people i want my cake and eat it as the expression goes! I realize the wrong i have done and do feel guilty but at the same time i guess i wish i could be friends like in the beginning, but the line was crossed and we would always know the underlying reason why we would be like this if ever it did happen......i would pretend to myself that it was just friends stuff just to ease my conscience whilst being in a marriage at the same time where 'apparantly' nothing was wrong......i know its a mess and ive got a lot of hard work ahead of me......trouble is that memories dont just blank out when things finish and the frustration of controlling my perspective on lifes values and morals is overwhelming.........

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234