+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Dating other racial backgrounds

Hmmm like I said earlier, i like Asian girls but being mixed im also into white chicks aswell, and the thing with Asian guys liking only asian girls only, why is that? I have quite a few Asian friends (Chinese, viet, Malay Bla Bla bla) and they ll have a big intrest solely in Asian girls....
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I guess Asians only figure that they can only get with other Asians? Or, its part of their culture or pride. Latinos take it as pride. Anyways, what yall think of Russian women?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    Personally I don't like bein' an Asian. But that's just my opinions. I'm not interested in Asian guys either. They never appealed to me. I don't know why. Probably because I'm just weird. I was only ever interested in European Boys.. they're well gorgeous.
    Many people may find that statement absurd. I'm guessing that you grew up in places where there aren't too many of your kind in order to make you feel how you feel. I've faced with similar situation when I first came to the US. Being Asian, I went to a high school where 95% of the students were Caucasions. That didn't matter to me at the time, because I was still young and havn't found myself in the world. However, when I got little bit older, I started to feel out of place by the fact that I AM different from the rest. Only when I was attending college I started to associate with my own people; going to arranged social activities, attending special group organizations, joining fraterniy that are same race as such. At the same time, I still had best of friends who're out side of my race. So it is not to say how you feel is wrong, but sometimes bonding with your own kind can feel comfortable in so many ways; almost need to at times just for that reason.

I've said all that, because I assume you don't hang with many Asian people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Lover Boy
    I guess Asians only figure that they can only get with other Asians? Or, its part of their culture or pride.
    There's actually some truth to what you say. More of culture thing I guess. No one really would take notice interracial relationship here in the US, but at back home, it could be a problem. In my opinion, unfortunatly, Asians are still very stricted on traditions, and very judgemental; not racists though. Just thick-headed.

Personally I don't like bein' an Asian. But that's just my opinions. I'm not interested in Asian guys either. They never appealed to me. I don't know why. Probably because I'm just weird. I was only ever interested in European Boys.. they're well gorgeous.
    Hmmm that is kinda weird. Where i live or the school i go to, asian people ARE very proud of what they are.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Naw.. I ain't exactly proud but I don't exactly find it loathesome. I do hang around with Asian people. Only in my school though. So they're like all girls. I used to hang around a lot with em but now I find it much more comfortable hangin' around with other people who's not Asian because they seem to have more of the same likings as me than my asian friends. They just don't like the things I do and they just don't see somethings as a joke. They take things well seriously sometimes.

Naw.. I ain't exactly proud but I don't exactly find it loathesome. I do hang around with Asian people. Only in my school though. So they're like all girls. I used to hang around a lot with em but now I find it much more comfortable hangin' around with other people who's not Asian because they seem to have more of the same likings as me than my asian friends. They just don't like the things I do and they just don't see somethings as a joke. They take things well seriously sometimes.
    Oh... i cant really say much bout tht becuse im both. so i wouldnt know .Haha but be comfortable in who you want to be friends in, who cares if there asian or not as long as there for you when you need them then you know you got yourself good friends.

I live in england aswell....

I know you do. LoL. Fairly close to me too Kiechi. LoL.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well that depends on how far outside the racial background you are talking about. as for me, i try to stay within the asian ethnicity, and rarely will go outside of it... only if they are mixed, that is the exception. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Have you ever dated outside the asian ethcinity before illusional or anyone else?

I have once. But that was when I was young and it wasn't a proper relationship.

billy is a dirty spic

DIRTY gay spic !!!! billy doesn"t like girls

I have once. But that was when I was young and it wasn't a proper relationship.
    Uhhh. . .you still are young, younglady. Wait till you turn 30, and see how the life looks from up here.

No. I meant as in when I was young young. Like when I was 9. I know me. I just don't wanna end up with an asian guy. No offence to anyone. I'm not attracted to em.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast