+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "Why 'Nice Guys' are often such LOSERS"

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    It's just a shame the only thing we're still allowed to hit our women with these days is our meat
    tell me charlie boy,what part of the world do you live in?khazakstan!
    The fact that men arent allowed to hit 'their' women is progress for gods sake!
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Tedel Guest
    Well, a friendly spank in the butt now and then doesn't hurt, LoL...

OK, well, back to serious, after reading all this, I've realised I'm not a "Mr. Nice" after all, so thanks a lot. I think I'm a romantic passionate guy.

Anyway, this thread is not to talk about me. I don't know what every woman in the world wants, but I can tell you that most women I know like to be constantly flirted, seduced, pampered, etc. like if they needed someone to reassure their self-esteem.

On the bright side, girls can really prove to love you even sacrificing themselves a little either to please or to help you. So "petting" them a little doesn't make you any pussy as I see it.

Men and women are supposed to be partners after all, right? Accomplices would be a better term for me.

Not sure I want to get in on this one. But I had the idea of a perfect man, and beleive me they just dont exist. BUT NICE MEN DO! I think every woman has different ideas of what theyre desired partner is in their eyes.

I think it stereotypical to label "nice guys" but they get the bumb rap. Nice guys arent always a man whose a mouse or insecure. I think its just a womans way of being nice when they dont want a commitment with them. The bad ass guys, I wouldnt want one had one for awhile and it really sucked. I dont want my partner to control me or show me whose the boss.

I have someone now whose pretty equal to me. Above all I want a man whose respectful of me, my life my decisions. Doesnt always have to agree with those decisions but respect me.

Nice guys are good guys. And in the end alot of good guys get the good gals. I think it takes people maturing and growing to appreciate the opposite sex.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nice guy is too generic, and so is bad boy. Bad boys don't necessarily get girls either by any means. People label "bad boys" the ones who do the stupid shit that you might consider "bad". The ones who do really bad shit you don't even know about and some of them don't get any girls either

I think girls want to be told what to do and be dominated.

DM are you kidding me? I hope youre being sarcastic honey! EVERY woman I know does NOT want to be told what to do or be controlled. Sure its nice to when a man takes control in some situations, but for the most part I have to beg to differ. Men dont always wear the pants in the relationship.

Maybe Im old, and more along the lines of equality now. Share expenses etc, I dont mind doing a "mans job" mowing the lawn or whatever. I want to contribute more to the relationship. EQUALITY!!!!

I had a friend who had a husband who just that, control freakn freak, she worked for her spending money, but still had to ask for money to buy a damn purse, WTF? I dont think so. Thank God she ended that marriage.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

My take on Nice Guys.

I think its too general to say its all about insecurity.
    I have to kinda (respectfully) dissagree.

There are nice guys who are secure but they are social idiots. There are 'bad boys' who are insecure and transmute that insecurity through agression, bullying and controlling others (like the jealous boyfriend jerk type).

Yes women love guys who are secure. But part of the problem with nice guys is that they lack Back Bone and is trying to appease someone without voicing his own opinions and setting boundaries. (the typical spineless jellyfish. Good for cleaning your foot on like a carpet.)

Nice guys also seem to "deny their sexuality". The act like they are 12 year old castrated adult child. Their body language reflects that.

Bad boys make it very overt they are sexual beings but they can act like moronic jerks. They have no problems voicing their opinion and set boundaries as they see fit.

If nice guys dont deny that they are sexual beings, set boundaries, have opinions & moral fibre, feel comfortible with themsleves, stop being so damn needy- have a degree of inner self contentment and have some goals in life they are hell alot better off.
    Simply: Get your damn act together
    Last edited by Henry123; 19-10-07 at 08:01 AM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by gartlas View Post
    he was kidding. he meant hitting with "meat" as in donkey-punching a.k.a. hitting/slapping a girl with your dick

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That is not a donkey punch.

A donkey punch, for those of you who are ignorant in the ways of love, involves striking a woman in the back of the head while tapping her from behind so she'll clench up tight, hopefully resulting in a more satisfying orgasm for the man.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by gartlas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    That is not a donkey punch.

A donkey punch, for those of you who are ignorant in the ways of love, involves striking a woman in the back of the head while tapping her from behind so she'll clench up tight, hopefully resulting in a more satisfying orgasm for the man.
    well, then my friend who "defined" it for me is a dumbass. thank you.

Yeah,...I think I've been slowly realizing that about myself for a while and that article put it all into place,...So thanks, I'm going to try and just put it all into place,...it couldn't come at a better time,...Well thanks for sharing that

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    God, sometimes I feel so naive...

I think, tho, if someone did that to me, I'd clench up tight alright. Combined with a sharp & sudden sideways movement to do my best to wrench his dick off.

For those of you who might consider this technique w/o consulting your partners first.

This is how I feel =( (Really entertaining video by the way should watch if if you got time.) (It's in parts)

Damn I can't post URL links yet because I have not posted enough. Though you should check out on youtube this three part video called Just a Nice Guy It's in like three parts by Wung Fu Productions

That's what I consider a nice guy. And they do seem to finish last.

May of the guys who have never been with women, like myself are very confused when they are with women. Similarly some of us might be from conservative cultural backgrounds, for example eastern asian cultures or islamic, where women are treated as weak, housewives, silk threads and men often treat them too nice.
    Last edited by lonely_aussie; 08-04-08 at 09:57 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely_aussie View Post
    eastern asian cultures or islamic, where women are treated as weak, housewives, silk threads and men often treat them too nice.
    ??

What do you mean by "too nice"? Because to be honest, I've heard quite the opposite.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    ??

What do you mean by "too nice"? Because to be honest, I've heard quite the opposite.
    Well women are sort of kept protected by men, I know you might have violence stories of Taleban etc etc but thats a recent phenomena which is an organised crime by powers behind the curtain. Anyhow traditionally women are kept home where they are given food shelter and all other necessities of life and they are loyal wives to there respective husbands and have his kids in return she is released from all the worries of the world as the woman is wholly dependent on her man.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast