+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Am i a douchebag or is she overreacting?

Newsflash dude: Get over her. She's a disrespectful twat and you need to realize that so that you can start to feel happy again. You now realize she's a heartless cow at least. Now, just try to get back your sense of humourrrrr because ... That was freaking funny. No more Mr. Maudalin... it's not fun being him so try your best to not be. No sense making your pain your best friend and alienating people that are being honest with you.

P.S. If you thinking about her going to bed with someone who's not you torments you, then I highly recommend not thinking about her PERIOD, never mind what she's doing in bed.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 11-10-11 at 11:45 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Newsflash dude: Get over her. She's a disrespectful twat and you need to realize that so that you can start to feel happy again. You now realize she's a heartless cow at least. Now, just try to get back your sense of humourrrrr because ... That was freaking funny. No more Mr. Maudalin... it's not fun being him so try your best to not be. No sense making your pain your best friend and alienating people that are being honest with you.

P.S. If you thinking about her going to bed with someone who's not you torments you, then I highly recommend not thinking about her PERIOD, never mind what she's doing in bed.
    I have no idea what or who Mr.Maudalin is actually. And fortunately my sense of humor is still with me, your previous post just felt like a jab rather than encouragement.

And yeah you are right about her, hench me trying to get over her and not think about her. And hench why i probably should stop posting around these forums.

Whoops.. that should have read: Mr. Maudlin (not maudalin :0)
    And hench why i probably should stop posting around these forums.
    Stay out of the broken hearts sub forum and continue to help others in other sub forums is my suggestion. You've likely learned a lot from your last relationship if you've taken the time to reflect and come to terms with it.. that kind of personal knowledge through experience is valuable to others.

Peace.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 11-10-11 at 11:59 PM. Reason: whoops
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Whoops.. that should have read: Mr. Maudlin (not maudalin :0) Stay out of the broken hearts sub forum and continue to help others in other sub forums is my suggestion. You've likely learned a lot from your last relationship if you've taken the time to reflect and come to terms with it.. that kind of personal knowledge through experience is valuable to others.

Peace.
    True true, i learned a lot about myself and how i am in relationships. Is analysing the stuff that went wrong and what happened the past months etc also part of the "healing process", or is it part of the "omg i dont want it to end" process? :o For some reason talking to my friends in detail about what she did and how she messed up etc makes me feel better.

Though of course there is a point where everything gets over-analysed and you just need to do other stuff.

Thanks Wakeup, sorry about the probably defensive reaction earlier.

****douchebag****

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    ****douchebag****
    Yes you are.

You're being a dumb douche accepting pics off a random girl, that's weird... unless you were trying it on with her, which you claim, you are not.

Telling your girlfriend was silly too, if you did not want to see pics of a semi naked chick who you don't want to get it on with. Why? Because nothing truly terrible has happened, if you are genuinely innocent (and stupid at the same time). You should of simply just stopped talking to this friend of a friend, deleted the pics and never spoke of the incident again.

She is over reacting and if she's breaking up with you over that then if this incident hadn't occurred you're going to break up down the line over something as silly anyway.

I'm pretty sure she'll get back with you... Surely this cannot be the reason for a Couple in Love to break up.

Best of Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by johnathomas View Post
    You're being a dumb douche accepting pics off a random girl, that's weird... unless you were trying it on with her, which you claim, you are not.

Telling your girlfriend was silly too, if you did not want to see pics of a semi naked chick who you don't want to get it on with. Why? Because nothing truly terrible has happened, if you are genuinely innocent (and stupid at the same time). You should of simply just stopped talking to this friend of a friend, deleted the pics and never spoke of the incident again.

She is over reacting and if she's breaking up with you over that then if this incident hadn't occurred you're going to break up down the line over something as silly anyway.

I'm pretty sure she'll get back with you... Surely this cannot be the reason for a Couple in Love to break up.

Best of Luck.
    I think i should start a new thread as people are unfortunately, and very understandably, not up to date on everything and only read the first few posts. Thank you for your post Johnathomas, but yeah..it's kinda too late.

i answered your question. if you wanna flame me do it thru PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolfie View Post
    Yes you are.
    Are you 12?!

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Are you 12?!
    Funny, i get flamed, but the original forum troll isnt. Ah well, dont need this forum anymore. Adios!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234