+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: big tits

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by toohot4pants
    i'm not very arrogant...may of my friends and colleagues even believe me to be humble.
    You said it yourself, you act different on this forum than you do in real life. So yes, to us here on LF, on the internet, you come off as an arrogant little shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    You said it yourself, you act different on this forum than you do in real life. So yes, to us here on LF, on the internet, you come off as an arrogant little shit.
    point out where i was arrogant. when have i ever given off an air of overbearing self-worth or self-importance? have i come off as being superior to anyone? if anything, i think i've posted enough of about my insecurities to make it seem like i'm the opposite of arrogant.

btw...'little shit'? if you tink i'm arrogant, the fine. but the 'little shit' remark? why the animosity? have i every personally attacked any of you unprovoked? not as far as i'm aware...
    Last edited by toohot4pants; 03-02-06 at 12:54 AM.
    You don't scare me. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!

Tone Guest
    Well to be honest I don't, personally, really find you to be TOO arrogant.. I enjoy most your posts and you do seem to have a lot of insight and experience, usually giving pretty good advice.

But why do you care? You said in another thread:
    i've tried to maintain some amount of anonymity on this site...changing names, exact scenarios, locations, jobs, etc, and even the way i speak to people (i don't act or speak like this in real life, i'm much more obnoxious here on LF!)...because i'm pretty certain some people i know view this site. i'd rather not have some people except my closest friends all knowing my business, even if it is the past...
    If people find your internet 'alter-ego' arrogant, why would it bother you if you purposely go out your way to act different than your real self on this forum?

Tone Guest
    btw...'little shit'? if you tink i'm arrogant, the fine. but the 'little shit' remark? why the animosity? have i every personally attacked any of you unprovoked? not as far as i'm aware...
    LoL don't take offense, I was merely havin fun with it.

It's one of Hayward's "lines" that cracks me up here on LF.. he's said it before (not just to you) and so I was pretty much referencing that. I meant no harm.

But why do you care? You said in another thread:

If people find your internet 'alter-ego' arrogant, why would it bother you if you purposely go out your way to act different than your real self on this forum?
    i don't care too much, really. if he thinks i'm arrogant fine. i'll tell you what i don't get. why is hayward all up in face and insulting me? i don't think i did anything to piss him off...i didn't direct anything towards him until he attacked me.

i'm just tryin to see where the dude is comin from cuz he's attacking me. that's all. what did i do to set him off? kick his dog? steal his lunch money?

but i don't care about that anymore either. like i said in my other post, he can continue to attack me. no skin off my back.

Tone Guest
    You kicked his dog????

A S S H O L E ! ! ! !

Methinks thou protesteth too much.
    Speak less. Say more.

You kicked his dog????

A S S H O L E ! ! ! !
    What?! Somebody kicked my dog?! Let me at 'em! I'll whup'em from top to bottomus.
    Speak less. Say more.

point out where i was arrogant. ...
    Okay. I'll deign to do this, but I'm only doing it once. So, pay attention:

"...overrated piece of crap movie director...revered by elitist thinkers who falsely believe their knowledge of film history makes them learned or sophisticated...care to elaborate your perspective from the intelligentsia to us mere common folk? i thought not..."

I could go on. Your posts are studded with little denigrations, belittlements, sneers, put-downs and wholly uncalled-for scatologies all of which make clear to me that -- while you may be pretend to be humble in real life -- your innate impulse (which you, evidently, let loose on the web) is to be a pompous, malcontent and argumentative ass.

Clear enough?

I'll change my opinion when you change your tone.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 03-02-06 at 03:07 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Okay. I'll deign to do this, but I'm only doing it once. So, pay attention:

"...overrated piece of crap movie director...revered by elitist thinkers who falsely believe their knowledge of film history makes them learned or sophisticated...care to elaborate your perspective from the intelligentsia to us mere common folk? i thought not..."

I could go on. Your posts are studded with little denigrations, belittlements, sneers, put-downs and wholly uncalled-for scatologies all of which make clear to me that -- while you may be pretend to be humble in real life -- your innate impulse (which you, evidently, let loose on the web) is to be a pompous, malcontent and argumentative ass.

Clear enough?

I'll change my opinion when you change your tone.
    i'm not sure you know what arrogance means. arrogance means you think yourself overly self-important...that you think you're superior. that comment you quoted does not convey that, or at least it wasn't meant to. if anything, i was belittleing those that ARE arrogant in pointing out how i see things. i ain't joking...the people i've met that truly revere fellini are EXACTLY the type of people i described in your quote.

and honestly...why are you so offended? none of it was directed at you. did you direct it at yourself? and even if you did direct it at yourself, you have no need to be offended if you're not one of those people...if you're open-minded and self-assured enough to not put on airs of elitism, then that's not you.

so why attack me personally? i haven't directed any negative comments towards you until you went off on me. why start shit? just curious...

this thread is a mess

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskate85
    this thread is a mess
    That's what happens when stupid threads are started.

Then there is no reason for it to continue.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234