+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Guys read please.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmorgan View Post
    If you can't go for something right now, then postpone it and keep acting as you already do. If you don't want to go for it, not even in the future, then start mentioning a "boyfriend" during a small talk or something.

Office romance...and we thought love is complicated I never thought a smiley on a paper can unleash such desire in his heart. Today's men..lost in a corporate world without testosterone...

PS: what attracts you more in a man, shyness or confidence?
    Its not that I don't want to go for it, its just right now is not a good time with certain circumstances and the consequences would not be good for either of us if we pursued it. But in the future, I guess anything is possible.

As for what attracts me more in a man....well its a combo of both. I like a confident man, or a man who has certain confident attributes. But, I like a guy who is also shy in ways. I guess maybe because thats how I am. I can be so confident when it comes to certain things...while other things make me become this shy introverted person. Crazy.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You're insane for questioning it. You waste a lot of energy doubting that you are attractive- clearly you are.

The question is, what are you going to do about it? And did that touchy-feely guy start keeping his hands off you, or what?
    Yeah, I hate questioning it. When it is kinda obvious. I just find it hard to believe sometimes. I don't exactly have the highest self esteem. Plus, this all kinda happened out of no where. Wasn't even looking for it.

As for what I'm gonna do about it, I have no clue. Its just that its like the elephant in the room with him and I. We interact a few times a week, but its like its getting to the point where its hard to ignore the glances etc. I also think he suspects I feel the same way....which is fine with me. Its just the circumstances surrounding everything, makes it nearly impossible for it to pursue right now. I guess I will just have to see what happens.

As for the touchy feely guy, haven't seen him since. Weird. Oh well.

Lick the elephant, Ellynn. lick it.
    Spammer Spanker

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Lick the elephant, Ellynn. lick it.
    Haha, if you only knew how much I wanted to!

I used to be real shy and scared of women haha yes i was really. Women can be so cruel by rejecting you. The real reason was I could strongly feel their vibes it was just way too strong. If you like the guy ask if he wants to go coffee, it doesn't seem like a date then you know. It's just coffee at a resturant. Obviously he likes you but he's scared. Heck don't even ask just say let's go for coffee. I suggest you be friends first and take it slow then rushing it though. If you just plan to be friends with him first it doesn't feel so over whelming. So just suggest to go for coffee. Best way to get over shyness is to get a great sense of humour. That's something you have to workon once you get that sparks fly. Don't think about it too long or some other girl might beat you to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn View Post
    Guys, How do you show a woman your interested in her?
    I'm talking verbal and non verbal ways of showing interest. I want to find out if different personalities have different ways. SO. Lets hear em...
    I lick the back of my platinum card and stick it to my forehead, works every time!

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eh, thanx guys. But yeah, he has a gf. He "brought her up" in one of our conversations recently. I guess Im bad at reading men!! Prolonged eye contact, staring, and smiling don't mean crap!

What pisses me off is I wasn't even looking for anything.... And then he started to show me attention and I fell for that.

Eh, it sucks being lonely....

Maybe he's interested, and wants you to know that he's involved so if you wanted to be with him, he would be in the clear. Some men are like that.
    "Ogres are like onions."

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I still think he is interested too. I think I remind him of his gf or something. Who knows?

(I omitted part of this thread for certain reasons.)

Oh well, I've moved on. He's obviously involved....so its not worth my time or effort to pursue.
    Last edited by Ellynn; 15-02-07 at 06:25 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Joking about liking a guy isn't somethin' I would consider weird.

I wouldn't look that far into it.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Joking about liking a guy isn't somethin' I would consider weird.

I wouldn't look that far into it.

And Im not, anymore. My conclusion for now, "never assume anything." I have too much other stuff to deal with. I don't have time for this crap!

I think most mens is first gazing his loot

I personally usually tend to stare at someone that interests me. I might talk to them but more often than not I'm to shy. Once I do get the testicular fortitude to say something to them... their boyfriend eithir calls or shows up. Seriously thats just my luck lately.

Eye contact--one of guys' way of saying that they like you.

It all depends what signs are used when. Hey, we're Union Workers...don't ask us to let out the secrets!

One thing to note...if a guy has sex with a woman and then wants to leave...he isn't saying that he doesn't like her, that he's just using her or anything like that. Common misperception is that.

Reality...when he cums and runs....its because he has a tremendous load of gas built up from the whole evening and he's gotta let one enormous fart rip. It is really all the stress of having to give off the signs of liking you, being all polite, controlling the belching, holding doors...the uncomfortable dating clothing, etc. So, when a guy is done with the sex...just be nice enough to let him leave...he's already told you that he likes you a million times just to get you in the sack.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hah. That is so true. As the date winds down I can't wait to get away from her for a moment so I can let 'er rip. Maybe give my ass a scratch.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast