+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing shit thats buried in your closet......

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    Yeah she swears she didn't buy it for me. Even when my brother and sister told her she did, she was all "Nah. No way. That's tacky" and I'm like "yes mom..yes it is"
    my mom always buys me wallets. I have so many wallets I never ever use and I've told her on many occasions I'd rather just have money lol

Mom's are great at giving you shit you don't need ha

Ikr!! Gotta love them though

Bodies.

..... Wait..... you didn't read that.

Nice haha. Idk if that's as embarassing as it is disturbing tho..

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    Bodies.

..... Wait..... you didn't read that.
    Lol funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    @hatesthis: Onsies huh? I have a ninja turtle long john set. We'd be killin it at a pj party. Unless of course you were talking about onesies from when you were an infant...and if that's the case please ignore what I just confessed to you haha
    Hahaha no, no. You got what I meant right. Adult onesies, lol. I almost typed diapers, lawls. We would, I got some stellar ones, us girls here used to have lots of onesie pj parties, drink, eat junk food watch romantic movies, call up exes... Ninja turtle one sounds cool.

So..Umhey, that was you in my inbox, I got two Pms off you and thought who is this person.. but I see now, not sure why your quote went into my inbox though...
    I have a pic of me in mine but I'll spare all that pic and show you a pic of it off google(looks like this only in womens), I assume you own the more traditional one if you thought we had the same one, I own this one..
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    Hahaha no, no. You got what I meant right. Adult onesies, lol. I almost typed diapers, lawls.
    If you were rockin adult diapers I would have to uninvite you to my pj party. Just sayin haha. Your onsie is dope tho and I kind of want one for myself now...I like anything that has a hood.

Shit..you know what? That's probably why my mom bought me that hideous American flag hoodie I posted a pic of earlier. God bless her. Always paying attention to things I dig..

nico- aww such a sweet mom's buying u tacky things lol

hatesthis-my bad girl!! I guess every time we quote someone it goes to their inbox now. ur onsie is way cooler than mine. Totes jeallin!

She's a typical Italian new yorker. The tackier and more flashy the better haha. Jk. My mom's got good taste. She just buys shit she shouldn't.

But I'm a lil guilty of that too. Obviously..Since I own that fur coat haha

@ nico88.. Hahaha what if a costume party and I was baby New year, lol. Be a VERY adult party if I only wore a diaper to it.

You and so..umhey should each get that onesie, its super comfy.

That is a nice picture of you in the hoodie, which pic of you is more current the one you linked in my blog or that one because it looks like two different people to me. Btw I'd wear that hoodie :p
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Quote Originally Posted by "hatesthis" View Post
    I have a pic of me in mine but I'll spare all that pic and show you a pic of it off google(looks like this only in womens), I assume you own the more traditional one if you thought we had the same one, I own this one..
    Haha My brother has a onesie, except his is in red. But I'm curious to see the picture of you in yours

I can put it on my blog and delete it out if you want.. I don't know any way to show private pics on here. What is the time before we can no longer edit posts? 3 mins or 5? I have to post in my blog soon and answer posters back so when I do that I'll post that pic and edit it out, the pic isn't great can't see full onesie but can see it is one I linked above...

Hatesthis: The ones I posted here are more recent. I tend to look a lot younger with a hairless face haha. It's like night and day. Baby faces run in my family tho.. I'm pretty sure my younger sister will forever look 16.

I guess I will accept your baby new year costume. It would be kind of original. Beats all the other women who just wear lingerie and some kind of animal ears.
    Girl: Oh I'm a giraffe
    Me: Yeah..yeah I can totally see that.

^pretty much happens every halloween party

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    You and so..umhey should each get that onesie, its super comfy.
    hells yah!!!

nico, you looked flyyyyy in that coat. ur in new york, right?? Rock that fur coat boo!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast