+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last?

Quote Originally Posted by XPixiedustX
    Actually you had used the same exact terminology in one of your earlier posts and that WAS definitely a direct refrence to sex...but i apologize...however yeah the slip n' slide is a rather fun activity...if your 10!
    10 years old?!?!? wow... that's like too early to be on the slip n' slide don't ya think?

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Are you trying to bait me?
    only caz i know you'll bite..

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp
    only caz i know you'll bite..

Don't tempt me, because I just might. (But you might not like it.)

Quote Originally Posted by mtb167
    Ok, so I'm desperately trying to get my head around this issue of why nice giuys finish last. I have my own theory which I have written about here:
    [URL=http://www.livejournal.com/users/mtb167/]Why Nice Guys Finish Last[/URL]
    But I am not satisfied with it, and I am looking for outside opinions. And. Well. This looks like a good place to find them, so I submit this question to anyone willing to put in their two cents(sense?):

Why do nice guys finish last?
    Ok, I'm going to sound like your example of a needy nice guy, but I think that is one of the most insightful, intelligent things I've read.

Keep it up - you should be satisfied!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mtb167

Why do nice guys finish last?
    A. Because girls probably think we want something.

B. Girl's are attracted to men, men are competitive and do act like jerks at times. If you are a nice guy it may come accross as being somewhat womanly so she may consider you to be more of a friend than boyfriend material.

C. The rules of love do not follow a simple pattern, the opposite sex clearly isn't interested in being with the best of us.

D. They do not want to hurt us, so they think it is best if we are just stay friends. "You're too nice!"....

Nice guys dont finish last. They finish first. its just people being paranoid.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I dont know why they do but i agree its messed up!

I always respect girls and i am nice to them and do all the stuff that seems right to do but i cant get a girlfriend

My brother on the other hand is an idiot who slaps/hits his girlfriend, he burps and farts in her face but she stays with him.

Women are weird!

Quote Originally Posted by SirConfused
    I dont know why they do but i agree its messed up!

I always respect girls and i am nice to them and do all the stuff that seems right to do but i cant get a girlfriend

My brother on the other hand is an idiot who slaps/hits his girlfriend, he burps and farts in her face but she stays with him.

Women are weird!
    The women you described are more stupid then wierd to me.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

why is everyone saying that the jocks or jerks who get the girls always end up on welfare 10 years down the road, i mean i've seen a lot of 'em go off to university and get good jobs with the incredibly hot girls that would never have given me a chance in highschool. Yah some of the really popular pothead badboy types did nothing after highschool but only in a few cases when they became completely content with who they were and weren't interested in growing up. the only reason the nice guys end up getting great girls after highschool is because they do grow and change and realize that it is important to try and be fun and exciting to attract girls, and girls change too many girls who didn't seem too attractive in highschool reinvent themselves and become oohhh soooo hot- and the best part of that is they rarely forgive the jerk type who only notice them because of their looks

i might not be right but thats my opinion

Tone Guest
    Or go to the NFL/NBA/MLB and make more money than any us common folk will ever see (:

nice guys finish last cause girls like the challenge of getting hard to get guys and niceguys are never hard to get. girls like the satisfaction of "hells yah, i got that total prick to like me" more than "hells yah, this pussy likes me. wait a sec..."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    The women you described are more stupid then wierd to me.
    To be honest she is really dumb.

On the Weakest Link there was a questing "What Audio/Visual unit is used in the home and is sometimes refered to as the Box" and she said "Sky"

She tried cleaning a razor blade with her fingers and then wondered why she cut herself...then went on to do it again and whan i asked her why she said "I Didn't know it would be sharp"

She went up one of those climbing walls like you use to practice rock climbing and when she got to the top she started crying saying she doesnt like heights.

She took the morning after pill 3 weeks after she found out she was pregnant.

So yeah, your right...shes dumber than dumb!

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire
    nice guys finish last cause girls like the challenge of getting hard to get guys and niceguys are never hard to get. girls like the satisfaction of "hells yah, i got that total prick to like me" more than "hells yah, this pussy likes me. wait a sec..."
    a lot of people have said this "we like a challenge" argument..but if don't look good, you can't substitute this with percieved inattainability.

"I'll just pretend I don't give a ****".

Good luck...if girls don't notice you as a nice guy..they won't notice you as a reclusive guy either. I think vise versa applies too. If you're good looking, you can be either nice or a jerk and still have ladies' attention. Same with girls.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234