+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How can I get a hooker without getting caught?

Well, it is interesting to see what women will do for money. Occasionally you find one worth a lapdance and there may even be a form of chemistry with her. The last one I had went way beyond the call of duty. I mean WAY beyond. But you have to remember they are doing it for the money (or is she?). Still it is a chance to interact with a woman out of your league in looks. Money is the great equalizer in the sexual marketplace. Sometimes, even the promise (or hint) of money is enough.

Chk out backpage.
    As a man thinketh, so is he.

Seriously?? Some men really are revolting. A nice personality, good sense of humor and a laugh is all most women expect in a man. I don't understand why anyone would "need" to pay. Its kinda messed up. Sorry guys but this really is as low as a man can go. Get some therapy!

HEY! old thread people move along now. The freshness date has expired.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Seriously?? Some men really are revolting. A nice personality, good sense of humor and a laugh is all most women expect in a man. I don't understand why anyone would "need" to pay. Its kinda messed up. Sorry guys but this really is as low as a man can go. Get some therapy!
    Lol, I need therapy? Tell ya what I do need; non-fairweather friends and a second chance at a relationship.

Women don't really go for those things; those traits are generally for sexless losers and hence not attractive to them.

<------sexless
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    HEY! old thread people move along now. The freshness date has expired.
    I admit to accidentally bumping old threads. C'est la vie.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

And men who don't have those qualities, or are less than avg in looks, or who are shy or socially inept, or don't want a relationship...They can just go without, right?
    Last edited by dem862; 06-02-13 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    And men who don't have those qualities, or are less than avg in looks, or who are shy or socially inept, or don't want a relationship...They can just go without, right?
    I know lots of men and women who are less than average in looks and they can find someone who loves them for who they are. Why cant you use your hand until you meet someone special? Why would you want to pay a women to have sex with you when you know that she has absolutely no interest you. Dont men want the woman they are sleeping with to actually enjoy it?? Would you not feel ashamed if someone finds out you have paid? Thats like recycling toilet roll. Sorry...

I know lots of men and women who are less than average in looks and they can find someone who loves them for who they are. Why cant you use your hand until you meet someone special? Why would you want to pay a women to have sex with you when you know that she has absolutely no interest you. Dont men want the woman they are sleeping with to actually enjoy it?? Would you not feel ashamed if someone finds out you have paid? Thats like recycling toilet roll. Sorry...
    Not everybody wants to find someone who loves them. Not everyone wants to masturbate. There are plenty of people who pay, and plenty of people who accept the money. Shame is usually an indication of a sexual hang-up, or conservative, moral doctrine. It has nothing to do with toilet paper. Now let me ask you. What business is it of yours what two consenting adults do in private? And why do you feel the need to pass judgment on people you don't even know?

I guess it's easy for you to be judgemental if you haven't faced adversity or diversity or have a lack of understanding about people's different needs.

I saw this inspirational doco about a woman who works as a prostitute helping men who have severe intelectual and/or physical disablities. She was a truly compassionate soul. It's not just about physical release - there is also the joy of being with someone who't afraid to touch them. There was one lovely example where a man saved for a year just so she could be in his bed for a whole night. He wanted to experience sleeping with a woman. There are some people in the world who truly cannot find love or manage to have a relationship and for them, prostitution does serve a purpose.

Why would someone pay? Watch these guys and you'll understand. I see nothing to be ashamed about. If my son needs this type of assistance, I'll arrange it for him - just like other carers in this doco.

Watch this trailer. The whole movie is on youtube for anyone who is interested
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I still laugh every time I see the title of this thread

Lol, well, it was just an idea I was toying around with..

If you want to have sex then just go find a girl to have sex with and stop complaining about it on here and making these creepy threads. Clearly you want to do it and I can guarantee there is some girl out there who will do it with you. The computer isn't going to take your virginity so go join real life. Good luck.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234