+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Unbelievable!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime39 View Post
    She didn't cheat on me multiple times. And I agree that she was probably bored and unhappy! But why not just tell me the truth and put me out of my misery! I told her loud and clear. "put me out of my misery! Tell me I should loose all hope to be with you so I can move on with my life" But instead of telling me it's over, she says I need time to think. And I had to live with that hope until it crushed my broken heart into powder when I saw her with this other guy! Im convinced she wanted either to keep me as a backup plan, or she was too ashamed of her self to admit what she did! She cares so much about her reputation as a good girl. This is what tempts me to tell her off! And let everyone know what kinda girl she really is! I probably won't do that, but I'm just saying, she deserves it!
    She does deserve it! She wanted you as a back-up plan and that is inconsiderate, cruel, and distasteful. I say let her have it!!! Tell her off...

Why do any type of contact with her?

OP: If you didn't have the self-respect to leave voluntarily, someone with whom you had to beg to tell you it was over, well then you need to work on your self-worth and confidence. Obviously she was treating you poorly or with indifference or you wouldn't have to beg her to tell you to just let you go if she didn't want to be with you.

If you call and tell her (or anyone else) what kind of girl you "think" she is, then you will just cement in her mind that she did the right thing by leaving you.

Take this time as a single to work on your confidence and self-respect. Join a gym, or a co-ed sports team like baseball or volleyball, take up a hobby, take courses on communication, read self help books and learn to be able to let go of someone that is being mean, distant, abusive, indifferent or showing you red flags.
    She did not communicate what she was feeling.
    I'm sure there were signs that she was checking out but you failed to pick up on them. Actions speak way louder than words.. Reflect and you will see every sign that she was checking out.

Leave it be now and begin your healing process. You may want to start with the book The Five Stages of Grief.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 28-06-12 at 09:30 AM. Reason: to add quote

Quote Originally Posted by Prime39 View Post
    I was dumped by a girl after a 4 year relationship! She told me "I need time to be me again. I need time to think " This left me insanely confused, begging, pleading, promising. And now after 2 months of sleepless nights thinking about what I did wrong. I see her with some other dude. Who she started seeing while she was with me! She dumped me 5 days before my birthday! Just wanted to give you all some advice, if you ever break up with someone tell them the truth! Put them out of their misery! I'm guessing she just wanted to keep me as a backup plan. Unbelievable!!
    dont ever do that ever again.

you should have just walked away and never spoke to her again..

when she told you that your princess was already in another castle. sadly..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234