+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Vashi I need your help!

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Religious affiliation (of any kind) offers a stronger sense of community, and also political power.
    Yes, political power is what the jews are all about. Proof: Israel is still around.

I just watched The Pianist. I am so goddamn sick of these fu​cking jew guilt lolocaust films.

Let's compare:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_films

My GOD. The list of Holocaust films is longer than the list of genocides. They were making Holocaust films before Hitler even came into power.

When a jew uses their reparation money from Germany to make a movie about North Korea, someone call me.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Religious affiliation (of any kind) offers a stronger sense of community, and also political power. It also reinforces a sense of hope, which many people need.
    Point taken. Have yet to see the superior alternative. And a lot of lonely people in our uber-connected society.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Yes, political power is what the jews are all about. Proof: Israel is still around.

I just watched The Pianist. I am so goddamn sick of these fu​cking jew guilt lolocaust films.

Let's compare:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_films

My GOD. The list of Holocaust films is longer than the list of genocides. They were making Holocaust films before Hitler even came into power.

When a jew uses their reparation money from Germany to make a movie about North Korea, someone call me.
    Lol. Probably believes they're behind 9/11 if not in concert to control the entire world. Which Jew pissed in your Corn Flakes, Woody Allen?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post

I'll let you in on a well-kept Jewish secret: the TV has an "off" button.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

These anti-Semite goyims, oy vey!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Yeah, I didn't like "The Pianist" even with one of the all time great directors, Roman Polanski, behind the camera.

Bro, how many times I got to tell you: Nolan's "Dark Knight" series royally PWN gay ass Spiderman/

He is one of the most deplorable humans, yes. His oeuvre ranks among Hollywood's greatest.

Update: his penis has been one of the smallest I have seen. The only other time, I have seen penis this size has been when I dated this Asian guy back in high school. Also, comparable to this other time when there was this French Native (Metis) who took his clothes off during our second date without permission.
    Last edited by fearoflove; 10-03-13 at 07:35 AM.

Poor guy; has his girlfriend mentioning his penis size on the Internet...

... lmao ...

don't hold back, fearoflove... just get it off your chest. How was he as a lover. Size doesn't have anything to do with how he performed. Did he make sure you were taken care of or were you just examining him like a farmer examines a stud horse purchase?

How small, exactly? below 5 inches?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    ... lmao ...

don't hold back, fearoflove... just get it off your chest. How was he as a lover. Size doesn't have anything to do with how he performed. Did he make sure you were taken care of or were you just examining him like a farmer examines a stud horse purchase?
    I was on my period so we haven't done the deed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    How small, exactly? below 5 inches?
    More like 5.5 or 6.

That's small?! ****, I feel very inadequate now..Health classes about 5 being average is now obviously a LIE!

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    I was on my period so we haven't done the deed yet.
    so what were you doing, blowing him free-gratus. lolzzz

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast