+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: wtf should i do?

look man, you have to understand that you can't make her like you. so you are wasting your time trying to talk to her, listening to rumours, enquiring about her and all that, if i were you i would pretty much pretend she doesn't exist if i ended up around her, but would never talk to her. and you keep being insulted? imagine what your friends think of you?
    so you however have two choices. you can either chose to loath in this self pity and misery for the comming days, or you can pick yourself up, shake off her memory and walk away. these are your choices. chose wisely.

and sign out loud this time .. in the bathroom ofcourse

I will survie .. .I will survie .. hey hey
    ... Did you think I'd crumble?
    Did you think I'd lay down and die?
    ....Oh no not I, I will survive
    For as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive
    I've got all my life to live
    And I've got all my love to give
    I'll survive
    I will survive
    Hey hey ;-)

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer101
    look man, you have to understand that you can't make her like you. so you are wasting your time trying to talk to her, listening to rumours, enquiring about her and all that, if i were you i would pretty much pretend she doesn't exist if i ended up around her, but would never talk to her. and you keep being insulted? imagine what your friends think of you?
    people think that telling me she has found hapiness with someone else helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Three words:

Find

Someone

Else
    im trying

then tell these 'people' that you have moved on and that you really don't give a shit. that you'd rather watch paint dry. pretense - all about pretense.
    and also as gigabitch said find someone else, that will become easier.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer101
    then tell these 'people' that you have moved on and that you really don't give a shit. that you'd rather watch paint dry. pretense - all about pretense.
    and also as gigabitch said find someone else, that will become easier.
    ok, you say find someone else, but I can't atm, they'll be others in time, but atm theres just her

btw, b4 you ask, I go for the shy geeky girls (Dawn is the most inteligent in my year I'm about 5th), they don't make their presence known, and none have that "special" quality like she does

@vashti, very very blunt... but very very correct. @bugmenot, broaden your horizons and seek new shores. who knows? maybe she'll try to come after you (and i hope i don't get your hopes up by saying this... ^_^)

Quote Originally Posted by drewcarrey
    @vashti, very very blunt... but very very correct. @bugmenot, broaden your horizons and seek new shores. who knows? maybe she'll try to come after you (and i hope i don't get your hopes up by saying this... ^_^)
    ill trynot to get my hopes up! lol, i wont, i've finally seen what she really is, today i found out that while she was on a trip yesterday, she started chatting up soemone she met, yet wait a minute, she's only just got a boyfriend!

This is sooo unlike her. Or maybe i've just never noticed. Either way im now in love with a slut!
    Last edited by bugmenot; 08-07-06 at 05:03 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL - talking to someone doesn't make a person a slut...

I am getting the impression you are hooked on the drama.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot

This is sooo unlike her. Or maybe i've just never noticed. Either way im now in love with a slut!
    No, you are a love slut. Totally different. You're addicted to feeling like this. You're like a crackhead. Don't you want a happy life?

there is so damn good advices here already, its either you ignore them or you dont understand them.

No, you are a love slut. Totally different. You're addicted to feeling like this. You're like a crackhead.
    i think so too... everytime you post, you mention something about her and then you say how hurt you are... dont you get it? it is not her that is hurting you, it is you.

you make this happen. now about the "being too possesive", come to think of it, if she is your girlfriend now, given the things that you have told us, you are possesive.

sigh... if only she do something very humiliating to you in front of your class so that you will get over her.

Your obsessing over her has obviously scared her away. And yet you continue to do so when it's only hurting you.

Stop it.

By the way, I don't think it's love... probably just infatuation.

Go get laid, Bug. You'll feel better.

yes, at last im over her, i geuss finding someone else really DOES help!

I only see one solution... Kill her

edit: lol, I didn't see there was already a solution.
    Visio Ego Est Visio Dei

Zyx, you're a little mental, you know...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Zyx, you're a little mental, you know...
    Psst: he's the one who wants to sleep with his neice...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast