+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Breakup depression and hopelessness

OMG !!! Sooky I know exactly how you feel! I have the same problem.. I was so involved with my ex.. and now I have no one except you guys.. I have been sitting around all day watching Sci Fi Investigates and 7th Heaven(shotgun to the head) well yeah GET AIM PLZ! I would Love to chat ^^
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Hello again people!

Long time no type! =P

Well its been just 3 weeks since my ex-bf broke up with me and sometimes i think I'm starting to get over it. But lately in particular I've been feeling really down and really missing him. I just feel so lonely without him. I've been on many many chat sites looking for new friends and typing random messages to random people, but its just not the same. Yes, its nice to be able to exchange a few witty/ sarcastic comments with random people online, but at the end of the day its just not the same.

I just miss my ex-bf so much. He was definately the best friend I had and without him I just feel so isolated and alone. I'm sorry guys. I think most of the problem is my hermit lifestyle and intense shyness that stops me from going out there and sociallising it up like I know I should.

Anyway, sorry to be so down today, just bored I guess... I always tend to reach out to people online when I feel depressed because its the only thing my 'cowardly custard self' is brave enough to do.

Again thanks for reading and many thanks for all the help/ advice guys. I'd be lost wihtout you! Probably drowning in a sea of custard or something.

Believe me I know how much you miss him. I have been sitting at home all week thinking about the guy I love. Going out and and keeping busy unfortunately still hasn't helped me out. But perhaps it might help you if you try.

Everything is going to be fine. You're going to be fine. Keep positive. After the rain has stopped the sun starts to shine. Keep believing that the sun will start shining for you Sooky!!! I sure believe it will!!

Thanks for the pep talk Taranee!

Think maybe I needed that. Sorry you are going through a rough time too. I know its best to try and stay positive, but its not easy is it. Esp. when you spend all day nearly every day in the presence of your own company, the TV and occasionally your annoying brother.

Anyway thanks for the reply.

King Zarathu Guest
    I want to spank you.

Quote Originally Posted by King Zarathu View Post
    I want to spank you.
    You want to spank me??? If you spank me you'll release my alien powers and then I'll fly into the depths of deep space to gather my fellow alien-weenees and come back and destroy all of planet Earth.

Is that what you want? Total demolition of the Earth? If not then you should reconcider your desire to spank me oh wise and wonderful King Zarathu.

PS- If you still want to spank me my message board ass awaits you at the end of this post....

King Zarathu Guest
    ::spanks you::

Bring it on, baby.

Thats it! You're really asking for it now! Be assured my alien buddies WILL come. All Earth is doomed. Everything will be destroyed. Starting with you I think.

King Zarathu Guest
    ...at least it was a nice ass.

Quote Originally Posted by King Zarathu View Post
    ...at least it was a nice ass.
    My ass was it a nice ass! And if it was you've got some strange sexuallity going there King Zarathu if you find alien ass nice.

But anyway, the compliments been made, and I appreciate it.

I'm happy to kick your ass any time by the way.

King Zarathu Guest
    Your ass belongs to me.

Oh really. My ass belongs to you hey? Oh well... I'll miss those green cheeks but I'll get over it eventually I guess. Anyway I should be able to get hold of a replacement by Tuesday.

I lay my ass out on the ground for you your majesty.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooky View Post
    I lay my ass out on the ground for you your majesty.
    So does everybody else. You're nothing special.

please, for your sake and everyone else that you meet. MAKE SURE YOU GET CLOSURE. if you have any questions how or would like some tips, please feel free to msg me on aim and i'll talk to ya about it
    Be true to yourself, this includes taking a step back and realizing that the best thing isnt always the easiest thing in front of you.

Myspace: [url]http://www.myspace.com/131869944[/url]

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elNatural View Post
    please, for your sake and everyone else that you meet. MAKE SURE YOU GET CLOSURE. if you have any questions how or would like some tips, please feel free to msg me on aim and i'll talk to ya about it
    Closure is VERY overrated.

I think I'm a pretty good case study in that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast