+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I love him so much it makes me sick.

Haha, he is different. Yeah, I have heard that before.

You are only sixteen.
    Don't expect anything.

We're not your popular friends who will say "go for it!" even if it's hopeless, we're not counsellors who will make you feel good and get paid for it, and we're not parents who have been spoon-fed with fake information.

I got two younger twin sisters of your age, and if they'd be dating anyone of his age (which is one year older than my age) I'd sure as hell have a problem with it. And clearly you have shown that you don't have a mentality that makes it reasonable on that side of things.

The truth hurts. Own up to it.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We all felt this way at sixteen about anyone that paid us any kind of attention. Just a word of advice: guys get freaked out by girls that make them the center of their world. Seriously. If you are spending twelve hours a day chatting with him, no wonder he's getting bored.....no guy wants to chat online for twelve hours. Hell, neither do most girls. It's probably got him thinking that you've got nothing else going on in your life except chatting with him, and that is likely going to turn him off.

Honestly, the whole 'not exchanging pics' thing, to me, would be a huge red flag. If a guy is not willing to sending me a picture immediatly, I assume he is either hideous, obese, or really old and lying about his age. You should think about that.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I can't wait until this guy ****s her and tosses her to the curb so she can cry herself to sleep at night.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Yeah you are putting all your happiness with this virtual online guy you haven't even seen a pic or vise versa? You feel like you will die because you probably haven't had much experience in relationships and need to realize you have to find your happiness in other aspects of life, once he goes away there goes all your happiness right. Relationships should only be part of your life not your whole life. I am not going to respond with much here because everyone else posting is definitely more experience than you and they all have good advice to take in and have pretty much summed it up what will happen. It's ok though you are really young and your bubble of experience is your reality at this point and we are all different when it comes to that. That bubble needs to grow a lot more and stabilize before you should be getting way more serious. I am about 99.9% sure this whole thing will not work out for you because of your age and the situation. You have many more years of growing and developing your mental view on the world. Anyway get ready to feel bad and remember suicide is not the answer, that is a pansy way dealing with life's problems. so don't do it. You will feel bad for a long time when this whole thing goes sour and it will help reshape you and help you figure out what else you want in life. You don't have to think of it as a loss when this happens but as a learning experience that will help you develop a successful relationship someday one where you are not talking 12 hrs a day 7 days a week. Too much of anything is bad! Another life lesson you may figure out. I would say a big key to a happy life is balance. Balance is the key!!! Cheers.
    Last edited by Yacker; 19-08-08 at 12:30 AM.

You can be absolutely ANYTHING when you type online, this is even fun for people... did you guys know I'm the real batman?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by itmeansnothing View Post
    Who? gfghfhfjjffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Bored are you? Don't worry. Only a couple more weeks before school's back in.

On the slight chance you are for real, yes, its not gonna work out. You are very immature, based on your posts. You desperately want to be taken seriously, which is why I presume you are trying to date a 21 year old.

But of course a 16 year old knows far more than those twice (and more) your age & with loads more experience. So we'll see you back here when he dumps you, or screws you & dumps you or does both and gets you pregnant.

Unless you are too ashamed that you didn't listen to perfectly good advice. In which case you can always join w/a new SN.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's too stupid to be english. If she is, I'm embarrassed.

And 16 year olds are still in school. Unless they were too dumb to pass their A levels & go to college. I still say this is a troll.

Hmmm...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    She's too stupid to be english. If she is, I'm embarrassed.

And 16 year olds are still in school. Unless they were too dumb to pass their A levels & go to college. I still say this is a troll.

Hmmm...
    Having dropped out of school would be like the frosting on a cake in this case. At least it would explain the intense chatting and lack of anything else to focus on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Having dropped out of school would be like the frosting on a cake in this case. At least it would explain the intense chatting and lack of anything else to focus on.
    I'm willing to bet that the 21 year old isn't in college either... nor does he have a full time job. I am willing to bet her lives with mommy so she can support him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I'm willing to bet that the 21 year old isn't in college either... nor does he have a full time job. I am willing to bet her lives with mommy so she can support him.
    He sure has a lot of free time on his hands... way too much

Age is only a number.

Have u heard of Perverted Justice!!!! U need to be careful! Stick to your age and still be careful...

Quote Originally Posted by Cao Pi View Post
    Age is only a number.
    Doesn't mean anything when the bitch is as immature as a junior high schooler.

He is preying on you, OP. He's a manther.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast