+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: He cheated after we moved in together.

I haven't been home since Friday night. I don't even know what the house is like yet.
    I didn't reply and he sent another saying "I'm really ashame of myself, I'm really sorry"
    I replied and said I hope she's worth it.
    That's it. Probably didn't work out with her either!!!!

Hes only saying all that BS. He means none of it. If he had any respect for you he wouldn't have done it in the first place. if he sends you another text-say "shove your apologizes up your ass. I am worth 100 of you so you can go and f**k yourself for all I care. Don't contact me again asshole".

And leave it at that. You have to be firm with him and let him no all the sweet talking in the world will not work on you. he made his bed so he can go lie in it. People like that are not worth the air you breathe hun so dont be afraid to tell him exactly what you think of him. Hes scum

Thanks Michelle
    I really appreciate your replies x

your welcome. Have you started planning the sexy outfit your gonna wear next weekend yet? Or why wait? Why not go out tonight and sit at a bar, count how many guys chat you up. Nice confidence boost and soon you will realize you dont need that loser

I wish lol
    It's actually pretty hard to meet someone, I work from home and I don't drink lol
    My best friend is my dog and my piano.
    My birthday is coming up in a few day, will probably have dinner with a few friends

Join a few hobbies, get out more and meet new people. Having an active social life is one way to ensure you have plenty of options and can pick and choose which one you want.

Will do. I'm going to join self defence, gym, get myself nice and fit.

good for you you might meet a nice man at the gym.

He didn't come clean because he saw what it has done to you. Ya it looks douchey on your end (and Michelle's end) but like most people who cringe at confrontation, try to soften the blow as much as possible by not revealing everything that had happened. The guy is just being a big fat coward, a chicken sh it. He didn't have the balls to tell you he didn't want to be in a relationship, thought that he could get away with entertaining the idea of hanging out with some girls, got busted, and still didn't know how to properly handle the situation. I feel he latched onto you because he didn't want to be alone....and yes guys can be fragile and make the wrong choices.

He knows he did wrong, he saw how it hurt you, and yes he feels bad. I know you young girls don't believe that but if he didn't he wouldn't be wasting his energy apologizing, he wouldn't even be texting you anything. He knows he f ucked up bad.

Lesson for the day: people do stupid things, and act before thinking about what they are doing, and that is exactly what he did. He is a guy that still has a lot growing up to do.

Stay away from him, stop thinking about it before your head explodes.

Young or not he still knows cheating is wrong. He lead her on and told her he wants her for life smackie. Also lying to his ex about OP. He is a douche.

And the only reason hes sorry now is coz he still needs a plan B till he finds some other poor sap who he thinks he can get away with this BS with.

Please dont make excuses for him. He deserves nothing from OP. She doesnt have to accept his apology. And OP go and get tested at a clinic encase you cauht anything from the scumbag

Sorry Michelle....people don't start dating someone and say to themselves....'I'm going to cheat and lie to them".

There are things that we don't know about that happened between then and now.

I never said he deserves anything from the OP, nor did I say she has to accept his apology or accept his poor behavior.

But standing there yelling "He's a douche bag!!!" does absolutely nothing.

Polly you may or may not ever understand what happened....maybe there will be a day you two will meet years down the road and this will all make sense.......just try to stop feeling so duped. A lot of us have been burned and have recovered just fine.

Looking back at the crappy things that a few guys have done me in the past, I have a better understanding on how and why....that's why you don't see me calling out "douche bag!"

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    He didn't come clean because he saw what it has done to you. Ya it looks douchey on your end (and Michelle's end) but like most people who cringe at confrontation, try to soften the blow as much as possible by not revealing everything that had happened. The guy is just being a big fat coward, a chicken sh it. He didn't have the balls to tell you he didn't want to be in a relationship, thought that he could get away with entertaining the idea of hanging out with some girls, got busted, and still didn't know how to properly handle the situation. I feel he latched onto you because he didn't want to be alone....and yes guys can be fragile and make the wrong choices.

He knows he did wrong, he saw how it hurt you, and yes he feels bad. I know you young girls don't believe that but if he didn't he wouldn't be wasting his energy apologizing, he wouldn't even be texting you anything. He knows he f ucked up bad.

Lesson for the day: people do stupid things, and act before thinking about what they are doing, and that is exactly what he did. He is a guy that still has a lot growing up to do.

Stay away from him, stop thinking about it before your head explodes.

After I found out he brought those two girls home behind my back, (he actually said he was at his mate) I told him that was very disrespectful and I really can't be in a relationship where my partner lies, I told him to sleep in the other room, and think about if he really wants to be with me, if not then find a place to move, we stayed in separated room for about a week, and he told me that he's sorry and he really wanted to stay and make our relationship work, and he said it in tears, so we got back together, two weeks later I found out about that email to his ex, that when I kicked him out of the house. I gave him a couple of chances to walk out of the relationship, both time he choose to stay, but in the end still lied. I believe he feels bad, but for what reason? I feel he feels bad cos now he's worst off, and he got caught out, not because he lost me.

OP has every right to be angry and i am just letting her no im on her side, encouraging her to stay strong and not go back to him. Sometimes thats all people need in these situations. Im not saying dwell on it for years-but if she wants to vent and call him every name under the sun right now-she can.

We could all delve into the deeper meanings, the reasons, take pity, blame ourselves but.in these situations he acted like a cunt and therefore has to suffer the consequences. Its far easier to get over someone your angry with. I know that from experience and if thats what she needs to do right now in order to heal-then let her do it

"I gave him a couple of chances to walk out of the relationship" No he gave you a couple of chances to walk out.....yes he was a douche...but you could have walked long before any more damage could be done.

yes i agree without that. you shouldnt have given him any chances but at least your older and wiser now-you have learned not to place so much trust in anyone so soon and to keep your eyes open for red flags in future. and like i said already and smackie said-most guys are not like him so the next one will be better

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast