+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: bf been texing old gf ALOT HELP

I cant deal with school today.

Tone Guest
    Oh come on.

That is bullshit.

Girl, don't let some HIGH SCHOOL petty BOYFRIEND?GIRLFREIND shit get in the way and cause you to mess up your grades, attendance, etc.

Seriously now. You can still make your last few classes, take your ass to school.

Quote Originally Posted by mare
    I cant deal with school today.
    Oh dear God; was it like this when I was in highschool? Did "high school" even exist when Wayward was 17 years old?

I hope your bf has a text plan, because 800 text messages can get expensive.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

You can handle this. You will go through worse things in your lifetime.

Well, I saw him as I was walking down the stairs, I told him no more, I cant see him anymore. I said give me your cell phone, he did, and I deleted my name and number from it. (I took a quick peek, yep,he has been texing her this am also) All he said was, I didnt want to hurt you and I am sorry, took his phone and walked away.

That was it. No emotion, nothing, like oh, ok, well see ya. And you are right, I have to go to my chem class. If you skip it they you have to come in on Saturday for 4 hours.

So, yea, I guess this is it. He checked out of this a long time ago. Well she can have him. Oh, and i do get good grades. I am a good student. Just apparently stupid when it comes to hot guys. I have alot of thinking to do.

You'll be fine; good luck!

I'm glad you ended it, that was for the best. Now focus on school.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Oh dear God; was it like this when I was in highschool? Did "high school" even exist when Wayward was 17 years old?

I hope your bf has a text plan, because 800 text messages can get expensive.
    ahahhahahhahahhahah!!!!

Girl.

Listen to me.

It will be okay. You're young. This is a learning experience, keep that chin up, okay?

I know I come across like a total moron, but I feel like shit right now. I am sitting here wondering what the hell. I dont know if I am mad, sad, cold, hot. I feel like I cant feel right now. I keep looking at the clock and it is like time is just standing still, this day is going on forever. I am trying not to think about 'us' but the harder I try to think of something else, the more I think of him, now him and her. I wish I did not see that picture. I keep staring at her. Thinking of him with her and it sucks.

God, it went on for MONTHS right under my nose!! How could I not see that? Iguess I just wanted him so bad. i mean realy, she came back into his life the end or May or early June and this has been going on everysince. So basically, I only dated him exclusivly till then, then he was with her. I feel like I was the 'other' girl not her. and that she was and is his first pick. I never should have had sex with him. Then he would of left a long time ago and I would not have invested so much of me. I thought we were in love, I guess I was in love, he was getting laid. That is how I feel. SHE was getting the real time with him. Time that ****ing matters.

I know I will get through this, it just sucks big time.

it is like time is just standing still, this day is going on forever.
    I feel the same way......everytime this thread is bumped up to the top.

J/K of course.
    You'll be ok; we've all been there. You were getting played, it happens.
    Now about her picture......

Try not to be so hard on yourself.

You went forward willingly believing that you were his girlfriend. You didn't know that he was still in contact with his exgirlfriend and they were still friends, etc. If no one told you that was going on, ... how were you to know?

And don't let people tell you that you were a slut, etc......you sound as though you're more sexually experienced that she is and that is just the way it is. Doesn't sound as though you go sleeping around.

This does sound pretty yucky and heartbreaking.

Good for you breaking it off when you did start to see the signs. That must have been extremely hard for you to do.

Good luck moving forward.

You'll find someone more deserving of your love and attention.

I know it sucks and I'm sorry you're having to go through it. I wish you the best of luck in your future relationships.

Thank you for listening to me today, I appreciate it. As far as posting her picture up............. is that legal? What a burn, I could put her phone number up to, No, I wouldnt do that. I'm not that mean. Its tempting, but sorry, no can do.

Besides, she is taken.

I will be ok.
    Last edited by mare; 22-11-05 at 03:05 AM.

As far as posting her picture up............. is that legal?
    [IMG][URL=http://img196.imageshack.us/my.php?image=careometer8lo.jpg][/URL]

ok, you make me laugh. Thanks for that btw, even though you called me a ho-bag! I'll see if I can scan it. She is the one in the middle, front row, with a tank top on and the light colored cowboy hat. So I will stop at the lab on my way and see if I can do it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast