+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why women need to hear 'I Love You' but men dont want to say it?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know it's very true that actions speak louder than words and if you know he loves you through his actions than that's great. But anyone..be it man or woman love to hear when someone says I love you to them. You have talked to him about this and he says he says it when he feels it. Well have you tried doing that to him? Like calling him up and saying "I just wanted to say I love you"? I mean if you don't do it yourself you can't expect him to do this becasue he may not know you need to hear this. Even though you ahve talked to him about this...try telling him you love him in the ways you would like to be told and see what happens.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Done that already Rosebud. We texted each other a lot. So normally end of the day i'll say "goodnite, i love u, bye". but he just reply "nite, bye". before this he always reply "love u too, nite,bye".
    it is ok for me at first. but dont u feel sad when everytime u said it, u never get the reply? not that i want him to start first..but only reply what had i said earlier.
    if during phone conversation i rarely asked him to say it because i know he will not say..but in SMSes..why so shy.
    anyhow he still loves me. that is the most important thing.
    i just want to have your opinion about this so that i can understand the reason behind his action. and yes, the replies does make me feel better even some of u suggest that he dont love me anymore. its ok because i know he do. just trying to understand the situation and make our r/ship better.

Well I'll throw my two cents into this.
    I have to say that it's different for all guys, most of the time because they don't say it doesn't mean they don't still love the girl, especially if they show it.
    Personally if I love a girl, I can't help but say it a lot, like when I get off the phone with her, when we go to bed, when we leave after seeing eachother, before, during and after making love, that's very important to me. But then I also have to show it too, cuz it's just in my nature. Flowers, candy, cards, little gifts, poems, letters, the whole bit.

I do have to say though that if a girl stops telling the guy that she loves him, then yea, there's something wrong there.

On a side note, GO BRONCOS!!!
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Words are a form of action. So to "act" like you love someone, you also need to say it.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234