+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: seriously ready to move out...

thanks you guys are helping me so much. i was truly at the end of my rope. i still am but things are looking brighter.

i plan on sticking to my guns. it bothers me so much that i don't suspect i'll have problems with being consistent. but it is easy to fall into the same thing. luckily my bf is receptive (when i am crying), and i can talk to him about things. i hope if he keeps going with the schedule that the right connections will made in the brain (what is that called?) and it'll just become normal for him. i hope.

we started the "schedule" today, and he did follow through. but it's just one day, so we'll see.

and don't worry, i'll DEFINITELY reinforce him with something nice for it.

i just had a thought, why do they have an "oriental" smiley and not a hispanic smiley? :hispanic:

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i just had a thought, why do they have an "oriental" smiley and not a hispanic smiley? :hispanic:
    Because > All.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

there lies your reason for your not having a female in the house. well beside you mom of course.
    Thats probably cause I dont have a house.

i brought it up to him last night. i showed him a little schedule i made giving him just a few things to do when he's here, and some things for me to do.
    You gave him a chore list?..damn, thats gotta suck for him. I don't think sex is worth that.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 02-12-05 at 05:30 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

What do I do if I can't find any newspapers and have to pee?
    Speak less. Say more.

huh?

yes i made a list. and you know what? he's actually following it. and last night he helped me organize this closet that has been making me insane for a while now because it was so disorganized. AND he took the sex and enjoyed it. so ov, sex with me must be worth it. lol.

I'm glad it is working for you misombra. I KNEW he loved you!!

i think i'm going to start manipulating him with sex. no clean, no sex. it will be a strict, consistent policy that will start beginning today. i will be holding true to my belief that, in love and war, all is fair.

hehe.. how's that going?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh good Sombra... I'm glad that's working out..Just make sure you keep up on the positive reinforcement and things should be ok.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

thanks u guys.

yeah it's working out so far. it's only been two days though, so i'm not getting all excited yet. but i am relieved a little. i guess i just have to believe that it'll work. relationships... hard stuff.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    What do I do if I can't find any newspapers and have to pee?
    That's nasty, W...

I was told men WANT to be treated like puppies. So long as its clear & consistent (she pissed in the toilet, too). So, what's the problem here?!

I think you, Indigo, are the only one who got the parallel I meant to draw. It's sad, but amusing, too, that women have to sometimes reach that far to persuade men off some of their more annoying habits. Misombra's strategy just gave me an image of her towering over her SO, scolding him as he sat shamefully only NEXT to the newspaper he was supposed to be doing his business ON.

I don't get what you mean by "that's nasty" and "what's the problem."
    Speak less. Say more.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    I think you, Indigo, are the only one who got the parallel I meant to draw. It's sad, but amusing, too, that women have to sometimes reach that far to persuade men off some of their more annoying habits. Misombra's strategy just gave me an image of her towering over her SO, scolding him as he sat shamefully only NEXT to the newspaper he was supposed to be doing his business ON.

I don't get what you mean by "that's nasty" and "what's the problem."
    I thought you were being critical of Miso (not her SO), and was prepared to argue the necessity of her approach. Your comment was ambiguous and I (incorrectly) chose to interpret it negatively. Sorry.

I wasn't being critical of either. Just having a grin at a domestic absurdity.
    Speak less. Say more.

alrighty yall's here's an update. he is doing really good and the plan is coming along fine. we are having a little problem with consistency though, because it's the end of a semester next week so we're busy right now. but he is doing things around the house and making an effort.

so yay. ::high five::

indigosoul Guest
    alrighty yall's here's an update. he is doing really good and the plan is coming along fine. we are having a little problem with consistency though, because it's the end of a semester next week so we're busy right now. but he is doing things around the house and making an effort.

so yay. ::high five::
    You go girlfriend! I'm very happy this is working for you!
    ::high five back::

PS - the inconsistency stuff will come up sometimes. we have a "rule" that if someone has to "miss" for some reason (like business travel), that the other person will "cover" the other for the number of days missed. And, except for sickness, it needs to be planned in advance. Totally normal.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast