+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do prettier girls have it harder?

Well, as far as being in a relationship, i think its pretty much fair game between pretty women vs not so pretty women. But really, I was wondering more along the lines of the people u encounter being an attractive woman. More guys are trying to get a piece of u, so u kinda have to filter through the good and the bad, and then of course, u have societies view of u - that ur looks may be compensating for ur intelligence. My ex's coworker told him not to marry a beautiful girl b/c someone will always be trying to take her away. What do u think about this?

A past love of mine broke it off with me and when i asked him why he had even ever let us get so deep, one of the things he said was, "well ur just so sexy and every time i thought of you my feelings got more intense blah blah blah." This really made me feel like I went through hell with him only b/c he thought I looked good.

So basically I guess I'm wondering whether attractive females have a harder time in getting men to like them for who they are instead of how they look.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think being attractive can only get you so far. If your personality sucks, then it doesn't matter how many men hit on you, because none will keep you.

If you are outrageously attractive, I think fewer men will hit on you, though...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think if your happy with whom your with you shouldn't worry about everyone else and them trying to take them away. And they shouldn't be worried all the time about guys stealing their woman, they should be proud to be with her so to speak. basically what I'm saying is they shouldn't care who looks or tries to go after them as long as they are happy and confident about their relationship!

And I think everyone has the same hard time getting people to look past looks and see the inside...see them for who they are!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I'd rather date someone who isn't that good looking with a great personality, than someone who is HOT with a shit personality. I love stating the obvious lol.

another politically correct post by Rosebud:

"I think if your happy with whom your with you shouldn't worry about everyone else and them trying to take them away. And they shouldn't be worried all the time about guys stealing their woman, they should be proud to be with her so to speak. basically what I'm saying is they shouldn't care who looks or tries to go after them as long as they are happy and confident about their relationship!

And I think everyone has the same hard time getting people to look past looks and see the inside...see them for who they are!"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    True, it is MUCH better to walk around paranoid and suspicious. That way, you are never taken by surprise when the two-timing, good-for-nothing sap you are with stabs you in the back...

:-)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    True, it is MUCH better to walk around paranoid and suspicious. That way, you are never taken by surprise when the two-timing, good-for-nothing sap you are with stabs you in the back...

:-)
    in that case you might not get stabbed in the back – but i don't know if i'd prefer being stabbed in the front!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234