+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: does he deserve a 2nd chance?

Wow, really tough one there Kieran, given her screen name is "yellowjasmin" and all...of course she's Asian.

So you've been dating 2 yrs. and this is the first time he's blown up at your dad? I don't buy it, but if so, you should ditch him.

I don't care if he's 19, 27 or 47, he should be respectful toward your dad. Period. You still care for you dad, and have a relationship with him, so he should understand that. He should ask his permission to marry you, should it come to that. If I were your father, I would've either b*tch slapped him silly, or had you two end your relationship.

I'm not even getting into how he treats his own family. I think you know deep down you should leave him, I'm just not sure why you haven't.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Lmfao? Didn't see you offering any pearls of wisdom.

Lloyd
    Suck my Bawls...

No "pearls" needed; I was just venting I guess as to how "blinded" she is; everything else has been said...

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Wow, really tough one there Kieran, given her screen name is "yellowjasmin" and all...of course she's Asian.
    LOL seriously - I knew she was asian before I even knew she had a jerkoff for a boyfriend.

I think you all tell lies and steal chocolates from kids.
    Suck my Bawls...

Tone Guest
    Shit, did you get all that from my user name???

No I thought that was your speciality?

I just assumed you did you know.. with all the munching of a...

Oh forget it

I don't want to get banned as I actually like this forum.
    Suck my Bawls...

Tone Guest
    I won't let you get banned Kieran...

**tempted to ask for a cuddle but fears the wrath of the BFFL**
    Suck my Bawls...

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95

So you've been dating 2 yrs. and this is the first time he's blown up at your dad? I don't buy it, but if so, you should ditch him.

I don't care if he's 19, 27 or 47, he should be respectful toward your dad. Period. You still care for you dad, and have a relationship with him, so he should understand that. He should ask his permission to marry you, should it come to that. If I were your father, I would've either b*tch slapped him silly, or had you two end your relationship.

I'm not even getting into how he treats his own family. I think you know deep down you should leave him, I'm just not sure why you haven't.

actually, my dad is now disapproved of my relationship with my bf. he clearly told him to keep away from me until he grows up and show respects to others. My dad basically told me he does not want to see me and my bf together. Period.
    So, it's a tough intense situation for me. I feel I've been squeezed to no end b/w the two people I love. I haven't leave him yet because it's hard to leave someone you care so much about. I guess you can say I'm blinded.
    Circumstances or people can take away your material possessions, they can take away your money, and they can take away your health. But no one can ever take away our precious memories. So, don't forget to make time and take the opportunities to make memories everyday. To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven

Quote Originally Posted by yellowjasmin
    actually, my dad is now disapproved of my relationship with my bf. he clearly told him to keep away from me until he grows up and show respects to others. My dad basically told me he does not want to see me and my bf together. Period.
    Speaking as a parent, I whole heartedly agree with your dad. How's the old saying go?

"The older I get, the smarter my parents become."? Or something like that. dump the bf.

Tone Guest
    Just saw your pic in the gallery - definately dump him - you will have absolutely NO trouble finding another man who will treat you, his and your family, much much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Just saw your pic in the gallery - definately dump him - you will have absolutely NO trouble finding another man who will treat you, his and your family, much much better.

this is sweet. thank you. *hugs*
    Circumstances or people can take away your material possessions, they can take away your money, and they can take away your health. But no one can ever take away our precious memories. So, don't forget to make time and take the opportunities to make memories everyday. To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven

*jaw-drops* Hubba Hubba
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    *jaw-drops* Hubba Hubba

Cute he he

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234