+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ever heard the quote "God DAMNIT!!!"

tough one.

Sounds like you're up against a brick wall.

You may just have to accept the situation as it is. Sad as that is.

King Zarathu Guest
    Yeah.. I'm willing to accept, I would just like to feel like she cared once and a while. Oh, I asked a while back, is it normal that she isn't showing emotion or want to do things with me? Is it that girls don't want to feel slutty or something? But then again, we've been together nearly a year...

well...i really dont think that your girl doesnt love u...or wanna spend time with u...cos i think i know her situation. MY own parents are like that. even worst ...they control me over who i can or can not date, unfortunately. as much as i'd like to spend time with my then bfs, i have to listen to my parents. yeah...we had lots of arguments at home, about this kinda thing,...and it was awful, believe me. my parents even told me to leave the house if i wanna choose my bf over my parents. saying that they've raised me since i was a baby, and i never been thankful, and become wild just because of a guy who i just met less than a year.

so my point to u is...dont feel bad cos she treats u that way. maybe she's forced to do so. she has to control herself, between her parents rules and her own feelings. geez...i'm 21 already, and i cant even argue with my parents, no matter how hard i try, it just doesnt work..there's no way that i can see to make my parents like my bf, if they dont like him in the beginning. i can imagine your girl, she's only 15, she's not even finished school just yet...how on earth she will make her own decision to leave house at that age...if that happens? cos you dont know what goes on in her house. she might not be able to tell u the whole story, and the whole situation, cos she cares about you. and maybe she doesnt wanna hurt ur feeling about telling u what her parents say.

it's crap i know...but dont take it personally, i guess her parents are just being overprotective. but hey...everybody is different, they have their own view. maybe...when her step dad was at your age, he was up to mucking around with girls. so now that he's old, he might get scared that something will happen to his own daughter.

just dont take it personally, ok?

King Zarathu Guest
    that made me feel a lot better, thanks.

i love you, let's ****.

hey...is that an insult to me??????? r u being sarcastic?????

King Zarathu Guest
    nonnoonno sorry if it came across that way. i've never really KNOWN that and it feels good to me to hear from somebody in nearly the same situation say such positive things. thank you very much.

Haha, lol.

... Urm, Sorry, I don't know why I found that so funny.

King Zarathu Guest
    I sat here for about a minute and a half thinking of a smart-ass comment, but I can't think of one.

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    I have my own set of beliefs. Basically, to lay it out, I hate Christianity. Specifically Christianity, not Christians. I have many Christian friends and I completely believe that everybody is entitled to their own set of beliefs, opinions, and feelings. Jordyn's parents are bigots, and I hate them for it.

See, my thought of God is that he is a force of nature more than a living emotional entity. I think that if I were out there creating worlds and universes, I wouldn't give a shit about anybody here on earth. I don't think he has a long white beard with sandles, keeping track of the actions of every single individual.

I also think that it is ridiculous of Christians to hate each other for being in a different branch! The Catholics hate everybody and think that if you do a couple bad deeds in your life (which might not be your fault, depending on the psychological problems that God gave you!) you'll be condemned to Hell by somebody that...loves you?

Anyways, I shouldn't get started on it. I'm peaceful at heart, I just don't like bullshit

<3333333
    Wasn't you into the whole "magick" bullshit before?

King Zarathu Guest
    More or less, I just thought it was interesting and I always have to have an open mind. I pretty much wanted to know what other people thought, while emphasizing the blatant fact that Christianity is full of shit

[EDIT] Yeah.. come to think of it, I think if this thread is left open much longer it'll turn into chaos. Can Cybog or something please close this thread? I'm not replying in it anymore unless it directly revolves around the situation at hand.
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 15-03-06 at 05:38 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234