+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Worlds most beautiful women

the top girl is not Adriana Lima. Here is what she looks like.

her lips look fake..

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    the top one is gorgeous, damn her. Amanda Bynes is way too skinny, though.. sure, with a few people doing my hair and telling me what to wear, I could easily be in one of those photos I suspect a lot of girls could too, but are fooled by all the glitz.
    I take natural beauty over forced beauty any day. I find girls that wear clothes that fit them and not try and have looks that do not go with their body more attractive.

yeah, I that's true. I'd like to think it's because of attitude, though I know my friends would insist that it's simply because I have "good skin" and they don't, thus having to wear makeup. Though, when I see them without makeup, their skin looks fine.
    I agree attitude has a part in it, but it also things like taking care of your self and your body.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    the top girl is not Adriana Lima. Here is what she looks like.

The site I got the pic from said it was her.

her lips look fake..
    I semi agree with you, but I seen natural lips on girls like that before and with what we can do to photos and what have you today, its hard to say whats on her is fake or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Good DSL's.
    No your wrong, its high speed DSL at 1 MB per second, which is very fast for such a thing. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    I take natural beauty over forced beauty any day. I find girls that wear clothes that fit them and not try and have looks that do not go with their body more attractive.
    Agreed; that transparent thing Lima is wearing is perfect. she should wear it all the time
    seriously though, yeah, clothes make a huge difference to how someone appears. I'm not one for trend-chasing, but there are some good classics that never get old.

...taking care of your self and your body.
    taking care of what now? heylookit, ice cream for dinner!.. well, that reminds me to start working out.

as for the lips... yeah, it's impossible to know for sure, though I bet they've at the very least been digitally manipulated.

*lip envy*

Agreed; that transparent thing Lima is wearing is perfect. she should wear it all the time
    seriously though, yeah, clothes make a huge difference to how someone appears. I'm not one for trend-chasing, but there are some good classics that never get old.
    I think most girls would say that I am way behind the fashion trends. As I don't even follow any of them and I have been wearing basically the same style basically since high school. But I ain't going to change it anytime soon, most because of the price tag I have on some of my clothes. I know if girl wants to take me shopping I am going to hand her one of the catalogs I get my clothes from and tell her that she is buying. And I bet she will learn not do that again. lol

taking care of what now? heylookit, ice cream for dinner!.. well, that reminds me to start working out.
    lol. I don't need to work out, as I got next to no body fat, and I eat things that will give most people at least 10 pounds. Every I know hates me for this.

as for the lips... yeah, it's impossible to know for sure, though I bet they've at the very least been digitally manipulated.

*lip envy*
    And they say the camera adds 10 pounds to you. lol

hehe most of my clothes consist of hand-me-downs and sale purchases.. though I did recently splash on a good winter coat, cos I don't have one.

lol. I don't need to work out, as I got next to no body fat, and I eat things that will give most people at least 10 pounds. Every I know hates me for this.
    hehe I'm similar, tho I wouldn't say I have next to no body fat.. I do have curves. But I don't really have to watch what I eat in terms of calories/fat/sugar. Though I think that's also thanks to my parents for giving me healthy eating habits which means that eating a pear instead of a chocolate bar doesn't seem like a 'diet' to me, it's just what I like.

And they say the camera adds 10 pounds to you. lol
    that's just cos people mistreat their cameras. Stuffing them into pockets.. using them in the rain... etc. It's no wonder they revolt.
    My camera has a nice leather bag and a spare battery and a microfiber lens wipe and a portable mini-tripod; it loves me. It would never do such a thing to me.

King Zarathu Guest
    I wouldn't even let her give me head.

Okay. You're right. Those eyes are ridiculous. How about this:

Jennifer Connelly blows them all away.

King Zarathu Guest
    Indeed, sir Neo.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Most of those girls are "eh" for me.

photoshop can do brilliant things thats for sure.
    ..the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ..

-- Henry Van Dyke

I am suspicious that the images are digitally touched up, she may not look like that in real life. not saying you've done them, but thats what happens in the industry doesnt it.

-- Henry Van Dyke

Are you being sarcastic? i hope so.

-- Henry Van Dyke

hehe..

please get a haircut, I'm begging you!

I personally find long hair on a guy very sexy. It has to be well kept though.....

Oh, I forgot to add that I'm suprised no one has added Salma Hayek to the list. I think she is positively gorgeous.
    Last edited by CherriBlossomGirl; 05-11-06 at 04:41 PM.
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast