+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My Life.

I am letting it go. Thats what forgiving them is.................... /sigh
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Dude, just...no.

That was pathetic, not "forgiveness". Plus, honestly, she's just laughing at you right now.

That was an idiotic thing to do.

King Zarathu Guest
    You ****ing pussy!

King Zarathu, Mathias, can I just type one thing- YOU SUCK!

Sorry Mathias I know you even proposed marriage to me once and don't get me wrong that was a very sweet gesture (even if sarcastic) and I appreciate it, but seriously why do you feel the need to pick on a guy when he's down? Because thats what seems to be going on here, a rather archaic form of bullying.

Sooky is not amused. I think you both need to turn the hardcore jerk style down a little. After all this is the "Love Forum" and not the "Jerk Form".

There I've said my piece. Have a nice day!

PS- I’m aware of the irony of acting jerky in order to denounce your jerky-ness so don’t bother pointing that out.
    Last edited by Sooky; 04-12-06 at 05:33 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Shut up, woman. Zach is a man, not a woman. He doesn't need us to present something to him in the form of a cake in order for it to taste like one.

Now bend over.

Quote Originally Posted by King Zarathu View Post
    Shut up, woman. Zach is a man, not a woman.
    There you go again! Calling me a woman! Where is your evidence???

He doesn't need us to present something to him in the form of a cake in order for it to taste like one
    And what the hell does that mean??? I think I'm going to need that translating. My English is obviously not yet up to your high standards. Where the hell does anyone mention cakes? And even as a metaphor thats incredibly weak. I mean, relationship advice and cakes... oh so similar... oh so comparable.... How??? Tell me please I'm dying to know what the similarities are here!

PS- I did not once tell you to shut up. But if you'd like me to shut up... by all means come over here and make me! Also for all you know I may have shut up or I may have always been completely silent. It is my typing fingers that are annoying you, so in all accuracy you should tell me to keep my fingers still and not to be silent.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooky
    And what the hell does that mean??? I think I'm going to need that translating. My English is obviously not yet up to your high standards. Where the hell does anyone mention cakes? And even as a metaphor thats incredibly weak. I mean, relationship advice and cakes... oh so similar... oh so comparable.... How??? Tell me please I'm dying to know what the similarities are here!
    We're giving him advice (the cake), but it doesn't LOOK (the form/appearance) like it's very nice, does it? In fact, it is, and Zach knows that. Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooky
    PS- I did not once tell you to shut up. But if you'd like me to shut up... by all means come over here and make me! Also for all you know I may have shut up or I may have always been completely silent. It is my typing fingers that are annoying you, so in all accuracy you should tell me to keep my fingers still and not to be silent.
    Shut up.

Thats it! I'm done with niceness. Screw that! Damn you to hell!!!

PS- Sorry that slipped out. And you'll be glad to know that know I am completely silent.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooky View Post
    King Zarathu, Mathias, can I just type one thing- YOU SUCK!

Sorry Mathias I know you even proposed marriage to me once and don't get me wrong that was a very sweet gesture (even if sarcastic) and I appreciate it, but seriously why do you feel the need to pick on a guy when he's down? Because thats what seems to be going on here, a rather archaic form of bullying.

Sooky is not amused. I think you both need to turn the hardcore jerk style down a little. After all this is the "Love Forum" and not the "Jerk Form".

There I've said my piece. Have a nice day!

PS- I’m aware of the irony of acting jerky in order to denounce your jerky-ness so don’t bother pointing that out.
    Haha.

Honestly, we're all trying to help. He's not listening to us when we're talking reasonably, so we're going to have to beat it into him, Sooky.

He's going to be EVEN FURTHER down, much moreso, if he continues down this path. Better for him to hear it from us, anonymous people, then have it come crashing down on him in his real life.

Whats wrong with forgiving them? Tell me!
    If forgiveness is damned then this world is damned.
    I know what they did is wrong and I will not be friends with them until they come to their senses. I don't expect that to be ever.
    They know I think what they have done is wrong and low.
    I am the better man and have forgiven them.
    Now I remove them from my life and move on constructively.
    I know this situation Im in better than any of you. I have made the right choice whether you believe it or not. You don't have to believe in it for it to be correct.

And thank you Sooky for sticking up for me. Just because I am a man doesn't mean you have to be rude. I am a human just like everyone else here and gender plays no role in how rude someone should be treated as.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

King Zarathu Guest
    We never told you forgiving them was a bad thing.... What the hell, man?

King Zarathu Guest

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whats wrong with forgiving them? Tell me!
    If forgiveness is damned then this world is damned..
    Sorry, but I'm laughing too hard at the soapbox you're standing on.

You're missing our point entirely. You're so set in the fact that you MUST be right, that you won't look at what THREE people are telling you.

Quit being a ****ing chump. You're not helping the situation ANY by keeping contact with her in any way, *especially* with the whiny, boyish drivel you've been sending.

Forgiveness should be in your OWN mind. We're trying to help, but you're too busy playing the goddamn victim to listen. She's not worth an ounce of your breath, and every time you do this, you dig yourself in a bigger hole.

How are we giving you this advice? We've ALL been there! I was a whiny, driveling high schooler too. I grew up. We're trying to help you get there, but you can only do that if you want to.

Right now, you're just stuck in neutral.

Here's how it goes, you and me, up and down but maybe this time
    We'll get it right, worth the fight
    'Cause love is something you can't shake
    When it breaks
    All it takes is some trying

If you feel like leaving
    I'm not gonna beg you to stay
    But soon you'll be finding
    You can run, you can hide
    But you can't escape my love

So, if you go
    You should know
    It's hard to just forget the past, so fast
    It was good, it was bad but it was real
    And that's, all you have, in the end, our love matters

If you feel like leaving
    Well I'm not gonna beg you to stay

Here's how it goes
    All it takes is some trying

If you feel like leaving

If you feel like leaving

You can run, You can run, You can run, You can run
    You can run, You can run, You can run, You can run, You can run, You can run

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast