+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I'm 15, he's 47- bad news???

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Excuse me, Warhol, are you saying that you posted this thread on Love Forum for legal advice? You're pissy because we gave you relationship advice? Did you get bad directions or something?

Warhol, I don't think you're a real person. I think you're a reg who has created another account and posted this unbelievable crap to amuse us all and keep the forum lively. I applaud the entertaining nature of your "problem", and I think you should out yourself now- who are you, really? Aegis? Vashti?

RSK?
    Where the hell has Aegis been? Getting laid? I need to get laid...

Excuse me, Warhol, are you saying that you posted this thread on Love Forum for legal advice? You're pissy because we gave you relationship advice? Did you get bad directions or something?
    It sure seemed like it. Even on the legal side the 47 year old may be thrown in jail if he has intentions to have sex with Warhol.

Warhol, I don't think you're a real person. I think you're a reg who has created another account and posted this unbelievable crap to amuse us all and keep the forum lively. I applaud the entertaining nature of your "problem", and I think you should out yourself now- who are you, really? Aegis? Vashti?

RSK?
    I don't think Vasthi would make up such a thing. But I could see Zarathu doing this as "Warhol" make a huge point about the immature bis around "her", and Z has made this a huge point in many of his relationship posts as well. But the sentence style is in Z's direction as well.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In a couple years he's gonna have an old wrinkly penis.

Then in another decade he's gonna be gettin' ready to kick the bucket.

Hope you like your men pushin' up daisies.

Let me put it this way:

You've got a lot of people here, pretty much all voicing unanimous agreement that something is wrong with this guy. No one is saying you're not smart, that you're not mature (for your age), that you're not intelligent and that there's nothing to like about you. I'm sure there are MANY things to like about you.

But you've got nothing in common. He may SAY you do, but do you know how easy it is, given an email address or name, to follow a trail on the Internet, to discover your interests and appeal to them, or simply say he likes the things you say you like? I've worked with these kinds of cases before, that's actually what I do as a job, and they're all the same. Yes, even YOUR guy.

I've talked to older guys when I was a younger girl. There's always something they don't tell you. I found out that one of them was on the sex offender registry for my state. You say you've done this background check, and fine, you saw nothing - that either means there's nothing wrong with him, or he just hasn't been CAUGHT yet.

Please remember, guys like this aren't the scary, big bad boogeyman in the closet. They're not followed around by bats and big bolts of lightning. This isn't like the movies, where the "creep" is easy to spot. They come off like you and me because they act, they NEED people to believe they're like you and me. A predator's worst fear is for anyone to figure out what they are before they manage to get what they want.

At the VERY least - you may be mature for his age, but a 32 year age difference? That means he's VERY immature for HIS age. The level of experience in life, things you've learned, things you've witnessed - it's decidedly different.

And if nothing else, if you ARE convinced you care about this person, then think about what being caught doing things with someone like you would get HIM. He'd be in SEVERE trouble; child solicitation is a felony in almost every state.

Think about why you're hiding this from your parents - why hide something that's healthy, natural, that's right? Because you know it's not. You know your parents WOULD freak out, you know your friends and family would freak out, and they'd have every right to. Nearly everyone here has told you that you're in over your head and simply because he SAYS he's okay doesn't mean he is, just because he's got no criminal history doesn't mean something's not wrong. It could just mean he's fooled a LOT of girls like you in the past, and has never been busted for it.

Don't put yourself at that risk. Guys are immature now, but . . . it's because they're 15. You're supposed to be going to school, working towards your future, because you have a lot of it ahead of you. Guys at 47 are usually looking for someone to marry, to settle down with - what about your college? What about your friends? What happens if you WERE to seriously end up with this man? What happens in 20 years when you're still at a young 35 and he's almost 70? Would you want to be taking care of a 70 year old husband by then?

I'm just speculating on the things that would happen if he really WAS serious and wanted a serious relationship with you.

Take everyone's advice, seriously. Use your head. This isn't right - interpersonally, by legal standards, by society's standards, and rightfully so. There's a REASON stuff like this is illegal. Whether or not you feel like prey, he IS a predator.

As for legal risks, here's your answer of what he could get:

Anywhere from 6 months in prison to 10 years, dependent on a lot of factors.
    Registry as a sex offender anywhere from 10 years to the rest of his life.
    Fines, court costs, etc.
    His family and friends finding out about it (and I guarantee you, THEY would probably react the same way we have).
    Possibly losing his job from being convicted of such a crime.

The consequences are various and sundry. If you cared much about him at all, since you won't listen to any other reason offered, you'd end things and end them quick.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Screw legal risks. I hope your daddy shows up at his doorstep with a shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Screw legal risks. I hope your daddy shows up at his doorstep with a shotgun.
    That definitely deserves a QFT. I prefer the shotgun method myself, actually.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

RSK?

Not me. I don't find this remotely amusing, and I don't think Aegis would, nor would RSK. I think this is either a real poster or maybe even someone trying to lure out the pervert population, which thankfully is absent on this forum.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah it actually is kind of unbelievable that Warhol would seriously think this. But then again thinking about all my other teenage friends and how dumb some of them really are it is kind of believeable. One of my girl best friends since forever just met this guy and have been together for a month and already are engaged and know when they are getting married. She is 17 and he is 19 and they are as she put it "in true love" and "cant wait" to get married.

I told her she was still a child and just made it very clear and she got mad and I just shook my head in disappointment and walked away.

Warhol, there IS something very wrong with your mentality right now.
    Your online lover is a child molester waiting for a victim.

Your choices are going to have a huge impact and this will be a horrible disaster if you continue. When your 18 hopefully you will mature enough to realize your ****ed up right now and are glad your not a crazy 15yr old.

You may think of Age as just a number, and it is a number but not just.

Im willing to bet I know why guys your age dont fly well with you... Just read the title of this thread.
    Last edited by Zach; 26-02-07 at 01:05 AM.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Warhol is too clear-headed and well-spoken to be this young and this dumb. I just don't buy it.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Not me. I don't find this remotely amusing, and I don't think Aegis would, nor would RSK. I think this is either a real poster or maybe even someone trying to lure out the pervert population, which thankfully is absent on this forum.

trying to lure out the pervert population? oh man i better watch out.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Ha! I heard people were talking about me with some girl who thinks all 15 year olds are dumb.... I'm Nick, by the way (16, not 15).

Girl, you have no idea what you're getting into. No idea.... You live in Texas, you say? What part?

[Vash, Giga...you got my back?]
    Last edited by dono; 26-02-07 at 01:11 AM.

Yeah, baby. Always. You know this.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dono View Post
    Ha! I heard people were talking about me with some girl who thinks all 15 year olds are dumb.... I'm Nick, by the way (16, not 15).

Girl, you have no idea what you're getting into. No idea.... You live in Texas, you say? What part?

[Vash, Giga...you got my back?]
    I must have told you 1000 times to stay away from the broken girls.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I must have told you 1000 times to stay away from the broken girls.
    What about running over them with a golf cart?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast