+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Expectations

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    cam, listen for a second, okay? i said, i like to do things, but not when i feel like it's expected of me.

so yes, if i feel like sex is expected of me then yes, go off and masturbate all you want and leave me alone.

i would rather be inspired to do things like cook, clean, have sex, be faithful, etc. etc. if you can't inspire somebody to do those things, it'll never get done to your expectations.
    Okay, all kidding aside....expectations of men and women in a relationship...expectations are not a bad thing. It is alot easier if everyone agrees to do things for the common welfare. If one doesn't like that, there is nothing wrong with that...just don't enter into a compact with another human being. Do it your way when you want it, where you want it, how you want it.

Hey, I'm just as guilty. I would be a very hard person to live with. I am strong willed...I'd walk over a "wallflower type"--I'm uncompromising about many things and I'm tempermental as hell. I have extremely high expectations for me and hold the same expectations for others. I'm unforgiving of myself and of others.

So, I'm at least admitting that to myself. And, if she didn't do things up to my standards...whether I said anything or not, it would eat me up inside. Again, I admit this. I'd only work well with a very good ethnic woman who would work with me to create a wonderful existence and would tell be to **** off or quit being such a pain in the ass on a regular basis.

But, short of that idea...I wouldn't work well with another. But at the end of the day...enter into a compact with another and there should and will be expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse View Post
    Being gay and having a tit fetish isn't weird though.
    Fetishes are paraphilias...breast fetish and the lesbianism.

*ignore this post*

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Okay, all kidding aside....expectations of men and women in a relationship...expectations are not a bad thing. It is alot easier if everyone agrees to do things for the common welfare. If one doesn't like that, there is nothing wrong with that...just don't enter into a compact with another human being. Do it your way when you want it, where you want it, how you want it.

Hey, I'm just as guilty. I would be a very hard person to live with. I am strong willed...I'd walk over a "wallflower type"--I'm uncompromising about many things and I'm tempermental as hell. I have extremely high expectations for me and hold the same expectations for others. I'm unforgiving of myself and of others.

So, I'm at least admitting that to myself. And, if she didn't do things up to my standards...whether I said anything or not, it would eat me up inside. Again, I admit this. I'd only work well with a very good ethnic woman who would work with me to create a wonderful existence and would tell be to **** off or quit being such a pain in the ass on a regular basis.

But, short of that idea...I wouldn't work well with another. But at the end of the day...enter into a compact with another and there should and will be expectations.
    Submissives dream!

I'd only work well with a very good ethnic woman who would work with me to create a wonderful existence and would tell be to **** off or quit being such a pain in the ass on a regular basis.
    only ethnic women will tell you to stop being a pain in the ass?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Fetishes are paraphilias...breast fetish and the lesbianism.
    We both no I'm dumb but please expand, thanx.

CAM, just out of curiosity, what particular kind of "ethnic" are you looking for? To me, that just says "No White Girls".
    Spammer Spanker

you white girls would just let cam go around being the ass he is. psh.

I wouldn't lol. Even though I like the dominant type. Reminds me of 'The Secretery'.

staying home cooking cleaning raising my family is something that i keep in very high regards. These things are so important to me. Sometimes when you are too busy trying to provide for your household you may miss things that are going on right under your nose. My joB is second and i have choosen to make it this way, unfortunatley i have to make money so i try to find a happy median, for ex less hours more pay.
    For me its important what i look like becasue its important to me and in that my huney enjoys it.

Listen in my house we all help and we all try to take on different roles we all work together it gives charachter
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

i like to do things at home too. i'm glad i have a job now where i can work from home. luckily i am not made to feel like i have to do certain things throughout my day so if i don't feel like cooking or cleaning i don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    only ethnic women will tell you to stop being a pain in the ass?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    CAM, just out of curiosity, what particular kind of "ethnic" are you looking for? To me, that just says "No White Girls".
    Well, in my personal life, I have preferences just like anyone else. So, offence intended to you or anyone else...but, I prefer non-WASPs as girlfriends/dates/future wives. I have said before, I think that the WASP is a dying breed in this country and will largely disappear within two generations. Again, no offense intended to any particular person.

Why do you take offense to my preference? We all have preferences, yes? I suspect that you have preferences...perhaps tall guys, athletic guys, blond hair or brown hair or perhaps bald...who knows.

And, whatever our preferences, that doesn't mean that we end up with what we think is an ideal, right? After all, many women have dated me and have told me that I would not have been the guy they'd have dated in high school

And in a strange way, this all comes back to original point about expectations...because apparently expectations cause offense...expectations or preferences of any type. Apparently, one should accept what one gets and let it go at that? I vote "no" to that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse View Post
    We both no I'm dumb but please expand, thanx.
    I never thought you were dumb. Ever. I think that thinking some is dumb is the worst insult possible.

The term "paraphilia" is in wikipedia if you care to peruse...

Why do you take offense to my preference? We all have preferences, yes?
    I don't take offense to it at all. I just wanted to clarify what you meant. Non-WASP is pretty broad.

And I agree about not letting your preferences dictate completely. My boyfriend is not my type at all- blond, blue eyes. Usually I go for the swarthy types.
    Spammer Spanker

I never thought you were dumb. Ever. I think that thinking some is dumb is the worst insult possible.

The term "paraphilia" is in wikipedia if you care to peruse...
    Cheers! I was gonna go on Wiki!

Edit: I just read it and I deffo don't have a 'paraphilia' lol. That is just really WEIRD. :/
    Last edited by Converse; 09-05-07 at 05:58 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast