+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Complete loser here

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Only thing my heart does is pump blood. End of story. I can't even imagine being upset by a girl dumping me. Amused, sure. But upset? Nah.
    Are you ****ing kidding me? Are you trying to sound like a hardass or something? Because even though girls are a lot more sensitive than guys, I don't believe you would be merely "amused" that a girl dumped you. Then again I am assuming that you at least liked the girl somewhat in the first place. And if you didn't, you were probably just playing her.

@C1,
    Don't try to be nice. Even if you are nice by nature. Like somebody else said, girls like being the "soft" ones. You should not be the shoulder for her to cry on if you are not her boyfriend, because you apparently wanted to get into a relationship with this girl.
    I know some "nice guys" at school, and they never have any luck with the ladies. They just care about the girls feelings too much, and maybe come across as being pussies. Idk how girls perceive them, but they obviously don't view these guys as "relationship material".
    My observations would lead me to believe that they simply like these guys in a different way. Specifically, they view these guys as being cute little things to be adored, and provide them with good feelings, but nothing to take home.

The only advice I can give you is to stop being so nice and caring for others. It's not like these other people give two shits about you. This doesn't mean become an asshole. You just need to become less vulnerable emotionally.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm just not possessive. If she wants to be with someone else that's her business. Who am I to get upset because she's happier elsewhere? That seems incredibly selfish to me. Hell, I had a girl up and marry some guy a few months ago while I was away at University. I'm happy for her. Course she's already split up... Like Vash says, maybe I'll meet a girl and fall head over heels. Then things might be different. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

I've heard that diversity tends to be the spice of life.. one of the reasons I like Gribble is that he represents a unique viewpoint, at least to me.
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

how are things, ATH??

Getting better daily. New friends, new life in the works

Ath died April 2, 2007 11:34 pm, but the person born that day is much better equipped at dealing with everything

How've you been though?
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

ive been ok, just deleted her from my msn messenger!!! lol...

I'll drink to that.. a better life to all
    - Taura

Well, your not a complete loser...if she wold have been with u after how you acted i wold have been surprised...The fatal mistakes you made:
    1. Telling her how you feel for her
    2. Acting like one of her girlfriends
    I am really in a hurry and can`t give all the details, but here`s some advice for you:
    1. Act cocky and funny especially in the beggining, don`t act shy don`t let her see that your insecure (the tone is most important), be very relaxed, make her feel like she`s the one interested in you, bust her balls, with a limit of course)
    2.DON`T TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL LIKE! The phrase "I like you" sends the message "hey, i`m an insecure wuss that desperately needs a girlfriend and you seem to fit this profile and there aren`t any other women like you on the planet"
    The best there is!

i think i fall into this category!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234