+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Very weird sex problem

I have four things to say:

1. Liek, pleeze learn too spell and use grammar rite. it's hurting my eyes.

2. To quote Dexter: "it has to be right, for both of us: or it wont be right for either of us" so if it isn't right for her, then it can't right for you. Why don't you just explain this to her?

3. Steve; no, she didn't just decide that her virginity doesn't mean shit to her. It's one thing to realise that virginity is not, in fact, some sort of holy grail. But I have yet to hear of a female virgin who would say "oh, well, i'm not ready to have sex.. **** it, I'll do it anyway". Maybe she's just sick of having the elephant named 'sex' in the room, wants it to go away.

4. Lilwings right. Let the lady make the first move.

whoa. i think that's the first time i've seen you get sassy, tiay.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

I'll take that as a compliment

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    I have four things to say:

1. Liek, pleeze learn too spell and use grammar rite. it's hurting my eyes.

2. To quote Dexter: "it has to be right, for both of us: or it wont be right for either of us" so if it isn't right for her, then it can't right for you. Why don't you just explain this to her?

3. Steve; no, she didn't just decide that her virginity doesn't mean shit to her. It's one thing to realise that virginity is not, in fact, some sort of holy grail. But I have yet to hear of a female virgin who would say "oh, well, i'm not ready to have sex.. **** it, I'll do it anyway". Maybe she's just sick of having the elephant named 'sex' in the room, wants it to go away.

4. Lilwings right. Let the lady make the first move.
    I agree, only because she has so recently been holding her virginity up on a pedastal, I don't think I'd be anxious to do it with her any time soon, even if she initiates. She sounds like the type who will burst into tears immediately afterwards.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    i lost my virginity to a young woman, who i firmly believe hated me from every day on. she wasn't ready to lose her virginity, and when it was over, she shoved me away, in tears, and told me to go home. she didn't talk to me for a month and i assumed it was over..

then we got back together, but things were miserable. today, we are not together. she has moved on and i am still behind, struggling to let go of her. i still love her, and i probably always will.

i've told this fragment of my life many times on here, and in person to save people like you from doing something that you'll truly regret - if you love this person.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I agree, only because she has so recently been holding her virginity up on a pedastal,
    who, me?

I don't think I'd be anxious to do it with her any time soon, even if she initiates.
    ...what if I bring clooney?

She sounds like the type who will burst into tears immediately afterwards.
    I'll have you kn-- waaiit. you're talking about the OPs girlfriend.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Probably she wants to lose her virginity but doesn't want to take responsibility for the decision. I'd take that off her hands.

It is HER virginity. She has to make the decision. It sounds like she has. Why can't you believe her?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    It all comes down to this:

Don't **** 'er because she is no doubt ready, and you could very well become the guy she thought she wanted to "give it away" to but ends up regretting later.
    I couldn't agree more...

Just wait, it's not like it's a big deal. It's not like if you don't have sex now you'll never be able to the rest of your life. Just wait, see how things go. Last thing you want to do is something that you'll regret.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you should try giving her the facts of the matter. Her pussy was designed to receive dicks and give birth. She is trying to defy nature. The fact that people voluntarily make themselves celibate is a strange, strange concept. Is this girl religious by any chance? Some religions try to **** people over by telling them sex is bad. She might be a victim of their brainwashing.
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 03-07-07 at 08:40 AM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post

i personally wouldn't do it, though, because i am all about making the woman happy.
    Are you Lilly Wing? Are you all about making the woman happy are you? You self-righteous wanker.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Are you Lilly Wing? Are you all about making the woman happy are you? You self-righteous wanker.
    One of the reasons why I don't share my personal stories and beliefs on here is because of idiots such as you, who post things like this.

Then again, if it really makes you happy, call me all the names you want.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234