+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Honest Answers Please

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My biggest problem with no sex before marriage is that is motivates young people to marry because they want to have sex. I don't really believe anyone should get married before 28 or 30 years of age, which is long past the age of sexual maturity.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

After reading all of this, I don't want to have sex.

My libido has been slain.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Great thread & arguments.

I don't think there's anything wrong w/Moonchild's ideas, she seems to have them well thought out.

GS, I don't think there's really anything wrong w/your arguments either, there is probably some truth to what you say about the selection process. I thought your model was cute.

However, the biologist in me would say to the economist-soon-to-be-lawyer, that your model is ultimately meaningless. The few who would fit your model & choose not to reproduce or reproduce late or be partner-mismatched or whatever are a tiny percentage of the total human population. A grain of sand on a wide beach stretching for miles. So, while your model might be locally correct, it is meaningless in terms of the total reproductive capacity of the human species, which is all biology cares about. This type of effect will be naturally selected out, in other words.

Not surprising really. Biology was around long before economic models.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Not surprising really. Biology was around long before economic models.
    Not true. God purchased biology in the ancient Agora of Athens for ....say....10,000 drachmas.

LOL. Just kidding around Indi.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    God purchased biology in the ancient Agora of Athens for ....say....10,000 drachmas.
    Uh huh. Interesting choice of locale. Wonder what I'm missing...

Anyway, you know how it is Cam. God may not be married, but single women got 'needs' too.

Uh huh. Interesting choice of locale. Wonder what I'm missing...

Anyway, you know how it is Cam. God may not be married, but single women got 'needs' too.
    I wouldn't know what single women want except to say that they don't want me

Not missing anything in the above email in any particular sense. The Ancient Agora was a marketplace of choice to make my silly point. But, it is a place I enjoy very much; it is very peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedel View Post
    No surprise, you always are.
    exqueeze me?

wasn't i like, the first person to tell you hi when you came to this forum?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not missing anything in the above email in any particular sense. The Ancient Agora was a marketplace of choice to make my silly point. But, it is a place I enjoy very much; it is very peaceful.
    It seemed like a very specific example. I wondered if you were somehow involved in the dig.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    I wouldn't know what single women want except to say that they don't want me
    Okay, what is UP with everyone recently?? Did we forget to plug in our Esteem Chargers this week, or what?

Cam, I don't believe for a second they don't want you. Its something more than lack of interest on their part. This is not flattery, and not meant to be misinterpreted, but if I were single I'd probably be interested in dating you. And I'm pretty darn picky. And that's based solely on your posts--you can only be better in person.

So, WTF Cam?

Or does the happy face at the end mean you think this is a good thing? Somehow, I think not.

I would date cam too.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Okay, what is UP with everyone recently?? Did we forget to plug in our Esteem Chargers this week, or what?
    It's all about laziness imo. Being attractive and pulling in all the girls is hard work. You need to go out there stay in shape, work on yourself, build up your confidence, ask women out (set 10 numbers a week goals), build up social skills, learn how to dance, sing, learn how to listen, how to help people out, learn to love yourself for the wonderful person you are, be sincere with your flaws and continually improve on them, be empathic and understanding. All that is in every guys circle of influence, being with single girls is an art most guys can master (From the most good looking to the bums from the ugly tree). It's just a lot of work. Lots and lots of work with little rewards in the beginning.

It's so much easier to give in to your insecurities, sulk and feel unwanted.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Tedel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    My biggest problem with no sex before marriage is that is motivates young people to marry because they want to have sex.
    When you think about it, it also means that you will not have sex until you are pretty sure you can raise and support a family, which is a lot better than unwanted pregnancy, abortion and other traumatic experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't really believe anyone should get married before 28 or 30 years of age, which is long past the age of sexual maturity.
    I wouldn't be here if this was true. My parents got married when they were 24 and 21, and they stayed happily together. For marriage, for than sexual maturity, you need the other maturities: Intellectual and emotional. That's what can make a family strong.

LostNotFound Guest
    of course sexless relationships work!

i find we be extra horny but its still working. almost 3 years and no sex. pretty damn good. but still if its your religoius beliefs then stick to it and if its hers dont try to force her out of it

Well, I'm married, and we are not having sex. It's sunnovabitch, I can tell ya!

No sex, not even oral

It's a big thing...especially in a marraige.

In my life I dated a few women that I didn't have sex with, and it can work, as long as you are both on the same page of that book.

But a mariage without sex is dangerous....

How did that happen?
    Spammer Spanker

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast