+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: lingerie and underwear

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    what do you like?

girls: do you wear matching bras and panties?
    or granny knickers?

boys: what do you like your girl wearing? a lil skimpy nighty or full on pjs?

thongs? leather? tell me..
    I'm in love with matching bras and thongs and a skimpy nighty on my girl!

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    Sorry ... I'm a woman.

I don't think Tiay will agree with that, and I don't think that's entirely true for the Wanker thread where you accused everyone of being threatened by you - by referring to how women react to other women.

You're doing it again, intentionally or not. What makes you think you have the power to make me feel bad about myself? Do you really believe I'm so insecure that some forum member's comments will make me feel bad about myself? Give me some credit here. And your apologies come off as very patronising.

Yes, put it behind us and continue with the constructive advice - just please realise that your experiences are not everyone elses and that not everyone is like you and not every woman is like the women you have known.
    First of all, I think the is the most important point.. so if you're not in the mood to read.. you can skip the rest, but at least read this one.. I'm not patronizing.. I don't hold myself in a higher level than everyone else.. I don't understand how you can take what i'm saying to imply that.. perhaps it's the fact that words capture only so little.. I generally speak with a soft-moderate tone of voice. If we were sitting down face to face, you would never reach that conclusion because my facial expression & inflection really express what I mean, and I ment it honestly and earnstly.. not patronizing you.. not trying to make you feel bad.. just saying sorry.. because you can deny it all you want.. but for one reason or another, you ARE angry at me.. and I really am sorry...

second, the woman comment was not ment to degrade women, simply to show how members of the same sex react when they're threatened.. women call other women (b*tch) while men call other men (bastards/jerks)..

now.. what was "sorry i'm a woman" supposed to mean? I can tell you this.. if any one sex is more detailed-oriented, it's women.. so the fact that you're a woman means you should have picked up on all the subtle nuances and details.. (hence, why most guys just skip over long posts.. they usually think "fcuk that.. that post is too long.. i'm not wasting my time reading that, if his problem is that serious, let him either make his post shorter or seek professional help".. but women have a more compassionate nature and out of their need to care.. they are slightly more compelled to read..

anyway.. point being.. I really am sorry.. i'm not patronizing or trying to make you feel bad.. seriously.. I just want to get rid of this needless and pointless hostility between us that's all really..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 19-11-07 at 10:42 AM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just wanted to register my distaste for nighties.

IMO i think lingerie of any is pretty much sexy, compared to live back in the 80s-90s when women's panties would go half-way up their backs (exaggeration obviously). but yeah it seems like this decade has been a "Lingerie Renaissance" or something.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael6084 View Post
    IMO i think lingerie of any is pretty much sexy, compared to live back in the 80s-90s when women's panties would go half-way up their backs (exaggeration obviously). but yeah it seems like this decade has been a "Lingerie Renaissance" or something.
    The lingerie of the 80s and 90s made women's legs look longer. That was the appeal. They were cut higher on the waist, but also much higher in the legs. By comparison, the hip-hugger stuff of today emphasizes short legs (and incidentally, only really look good if you have not an ounce of fat spilling over the top, which sadly many girls don't understand).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    ... (and incidentally, only really look good if you have not an ounce of fat spilling over the top, which sadly many girls don't understand).
    Thanks Vashti I agree completely....less than 10% of the population can really pull off the hip hugger thing. I've seen even smaller girls who didn't look right in them

no granny panties...
    I have a combination. Thongs for the VPL issues and also just cuz my man loves them on me...hey throw him a bone every once in a while right?
    and truthfully looking nice and wearing nice lingerie makes me feel better.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I loooooove legs.

Unfortunately my girlfriend doesn't have any real lingerie, which is a disappointment because they're a real turn on for me. Then again, she never had a reason to wear anything like that prior to me.

LostNotFound Guest
    so why don't you get her some?

i like girl boxers - you know there more like really short shorts. tight round the bum

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    so why don't you get her some?

i like girl boxers - you know there more like really short shorts. tight round the bum
    I don't know anything beyond her breast size. I might inquire about'em, 'cause just last night she asked me if I had any kind of fantasies, and the question caught me off guard I didn't have much to offer up.

What better time to ask, eh?

LostNotFound Guest
    lol i think you and me are sorta going through the same phaze in our relationhips.

i asked my s.o the same question. he kissed me on the nose and winked. damn it!

you dnt really need to know anything other than bra size. pantie size is same as trouser size - well that show it is here

i just ALWAYS wear hot pants... thongs aren't comfy if anything i'll wear a g-string but my ass looks kinda nice in hot pants... black lacy ones. and then bras... i dunno.. i used to rock corsettes sometimes too. but i'm mostly about hot pants and tight tight wife beaters... check out the american apparel high lighter ones w /a pair of black hot pants... all their lingerie is what i do usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalin_Skaya View Post
    Those are perfect. I hate thongs.

their onepieces, bras, panties, tanks, are all perfect!

ooh, I totally have those panties- only besides flat colors I have ones with stars, and another with polka dots ^.^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast