+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: my secret chubby tummy

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Do you think if we videotaped him, we could make money by selling it?
    see this is how rumors start... you let out a little bit of the truth and BOOM, everyone's imagination runs wild. however, vash, my offer still stands, BUT you will have to do something for me in return.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Fat people are disappointing. You would think natural selection would have destroyed them by now but yet they keep breeding.
    Body fat is selected for, OV. Not obese, mind, or even overweight, but some BF on a woman is needed to produce breast milk. Women who are too skinny can't feed their babies. In a species sense, I mean.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    see this is how rumors start... you let out a little bit of the truth and BOOM, everyone's imagination runs wild. however, vash, my offer still stands, BUT you will have to do something for me in return.

raverboy
    Name your price, baby.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Wow you must have magical tummy powers for you to fool your bf like that. I can never fool my bf because when I suck my tummy in or out, it looks about the same. Not a lot of difference.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What a sensitive bitch.

Only appropriate that she's so insecure about her "gut".

Christ, go dig up something worth giving advice on...you know, like real issues.

This thread is a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Body fat is selected for, OV. Not obese, mind, or even overweight, but some BF on a woman is needed to produce breast milk. Women who are too skinny can't feed their babies. In a species sense, I mean.
    That is not true, Fit women can produce milk. No one wants a skeleton as a girlfriend either.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Name your price, baby.
    since the topic of ass licking did come up, i would like you to pig out on my asshole...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That is not true, Fit women can produce milk. No one wants a skeleton as a girlfriend either.
    Yes, fit. Agreed. But how do you define 'fit' these days, given the role models out there? Skelebabes are a problem also, tho not as much as fat ones. At least skinny chicks won't become a burden on our healthcare system.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    People who suffer from malnutrition certainly ARE a burden on the health care system. Consider all the problems with poor bone density, in addition to delayed wound healing. True, these are more problematic with the elderly, but considering how long people live these days, I think it is significant.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    People who suffer from malnutrition certainly ARE a burden on the health care system.
    That's true. But as I understand the numbers, obesity related illness promises to be the largest drain on our healthcare system EVER & the impact spans across generations. The projected #s I've seen are truly frightening, estimates of up to 90% of our tax-dollars will need to go towards HC. A scare tactic, certainly, but then I dunno... when I start thinking about sedentary effects (which include osteo), diabetes, cardiovascular disease... its within my ability to imagine. There are an awful lot of fat, lazy, sickly-looking ppl staggering around.

And its true, skinny mice far outlive the fat ones. But that doesn't make them healthy, skinny mice.

There are an awful lot of fat, lazy, sickly-looking ppl staggering around.
    I agree. It's such a huge health problem. Kinda sad, really. My family is very anti-fat people. Ie, "if we pay more for extra baggage at the airport, how come fat people don't have to pay more?" etc. The opinion that fat people have only themselves to blame was ingrained in me. But I've realised, that really isn't always true.
    My housemates are both on the overweight side. They don't eat more than me, they aren't lazy or anything. They were both athletic (ballet, running, sports) and had good diets growing up. What gives? When I gained some weight, we went on a diet together, and if anything they showed more will power than me. Heck, I gobble everything in sight.

Not to say that some fat people don't really have themselves to blame, but it seems like the problem runs deeper. I read a good article about it recently; [url]http://www.d.umn.edu/~jvaleri/land%20of%20obese.htm[/url]

And its true, skinny mice far outlive the fat ones. But that doesn't make them healthy, skinny mice.
    again, totally agree. Friends mom- average weight, seemed in perfect health.. had a heart bypass, or whatever it's caused (she recovered just fine). My own mom, she's really light (BMI around 18) and she still had high cholesterol.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    BMI is dumB.

That's true. But as I understand the numbers, obesity related illness promises to be the largest drain on our healthcare system EVER & the impact spans across generations. The projected #s I've seen are truly frightening, estimates of up to 90% of our tax-dollars will need to go towards HC. A scare tactic, certainly, but then I dunno... when I start thinking about sedentary effects (which include osteo), diabetes, cardiovascular disease... its within my ability to imagine. There are an awful lot of fat, lazy, sickly-looking ppl staggering around.

That is disturbing. We have more important issues than need our tax money.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That is disturbing. We have more important issues than need our tax money.
    Public education would be nice, wouldn't it? Then we might not have as many fatties.

Btw, I have nothing against fat ppl. I view the problem the same as smokers. But just like I don't think I need to breathe a smoker's smoke, likewise I don't need to have to be squished by a fat person who can't fit in their airplane seat (not that I really care, but that's the general idea).

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    BMI is dumB.
    well, it gives you an idea of how thin she is in comparison to her height. What WOULD be dumb is if someone were to come along and say "a BMI of below 18.5 is underweight, therefore your mom is unhealthy" without even knowing her.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast