+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: GIRLS help me out... :)

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Non-litteral Translation (to the best of my ability): "As you make your way towards Ithika, pray that the road is distant, that your journey is long.. filled with adventures, knowledge and wisdom.. and do not be affraid of the "monsters", nor the wrath of the G-ds.. for you will not meet neither if you do not carry them deep within you.. if your mind and psyche do not place them in front of you.. blah blah.. and in the end, if you find Ithika differently from what you imagined it to be.. Ithika did not betray you.. for it was Ithika.. that gave you the journey.."
    Thanks G, I know what you mean.

Good quote by the way. I read Odyssey back when I was 9. It left a lasting impression.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, its so windy in here my hat just blew off, lol!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Thanks G, I know what you mean.

Good quote by the way. I read Odyssey back when I was 9. It left a lasting impression.
    Ahahaha.

Hey, Mish, you might be interested to know we finished The Aeneid w/my son last year (mildly expurgated). I like the sound of your parents (or whoever was responsible), my compliments to them.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Vashti,Mishanya,miSSleepy,Indireloaded
    if you post in my thread...you could at least say what you think and give me some advice...

A BIT OF A LONG STORY, DON'T FEEL LIKE TALKING MUCH ABOUT IT AT THE MOMENT.. NOTHING TOO SERIOUS THOUGH.. ANYWAY, HOW'VE YOU BEEN? SO MANY DAYS AND NOT EVEN ONE CALL? I'M HURT.. .. ANYWAY, WE'LL GET TOGETHER ONE OF THESE DAYS, MAYBE THIS WEEKEND IF I'M NOT TOO BUSY.. DON'T WORRY "HER NAME".. I DON'T FORGET FRIENDS

i should sent this message?...i will send it now...

Quote Originally Posted by Drogba88 View Post
    should sent this message?...i will send it now...
    If in english.. then yes..

If in Brazilian Portuguese, then translate appropriately..

In the future.. stop texting.. am I the only one who finds it ironic to text via a phone? Just CALL! CALL and SPEAK! Better yet! Meet up in person!

You are seriously hindering your ability to attract the other person when you hide yourself behind text-only, or a phone.. It's so much..., more powerful, when you can talk naturally, in person.. giving the other person the chance to enjoy your vibe/aura, as they listen to the sound of your voice.. as their eyes wonder around your face.. making note of each detail.. and as they get lost in your voice, the words start to matter less and less.. and the source of that deep, rich, soothing voice.. the lips.. starts to matter more and more.. and that tension starts to fill up what little space is left between the two of you.. and as that gap gets smaller and smaller.. that tension and longing for the other person's touch grows stronger..., and stronger... and just before your lips meet..., touch..., exchange that sense of warmth.. you realize something..., that's taken place between that very first moment.. and now, you can feel that..., attraction.. you have no choice in the matter.. it's not a matter of choice.. it's just feeling..

Now, before you start to have this with her.. you should first send that message and re-frame.. just remember.. do NOT be pushy, needy, desperate, or creepy.. do NOT try too hard.. and please.. do NOT chase after her.. when animals are chased, their instincts tell them to run away.. so please.. relax.. message, re-frame.. and just be yourself.. the guy she was already attracted to.. (without that pushy-ness)..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vashti,Mishanya,miSSleepy,Indireloaded
    if you post in my thread...you could at least say what you think and give me some advice...
    You are right, sorry. And since you care about such, I am female.

I agree w/Giga & BB about honesty. No need to comment further b/c my advice would simply mirror theirs.

My advice is listen to GrkScorp. You seem someone who needs & appreciates detailed advice & I can't think of anyone better suited on this site to give you such. PM him, I'm sure he'd be happy to help.

For those wondering, yes, I'm serious.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

i send her this...
    i: A BIT OF A LONG STORY, DON'T FEEL LIKE TALKING MUCH ABOUT IT AT THE MOMENT.. NOTHING TOO SERIOUS THOUGH.. ANYWAY, HOW'VE YOU BEEN? SO MANY DAYS AND NOT EVEN ONE CALL? I'M HURT.. ..ANYWAY, WE'LL GET TOGETHER ONE OF THESE DAYS, MAYBE THIS WEEKEND IF I'M NOT TOO BUSY.. DON'T WORRY JESSICA.. I DON'T FORGET FRIENDS
    she answered me in less then a minute...
    she: I AM GREAT...EVERYTHING IS GREAT...SCHOOL AND FRIENDS,EVERYTHING...
    i: SO YOU START TO LEARN...AND FIXING GRADES...?YOU EVEN FIND FRIENDS...
    she: OF COURSE,VEEERY GOOD FRIENDS...
    i: OH..THEY ARE NOT SOOO GOOD...THEN THEY WILL SOON STOP HANGING OUT WITH YOU...
    she: WELL AND I AM VEEERY GOOD...
    i:IF YOU SAY SO...GOOD NIGHT "VEEERY GOOD"
    she:THAT IS MY BOYFRIEND SAYING...HEHE...GOOD NIGHT... =)
    opinions please...
    i am listening...
    THANKS

i send her this...
    i: A BIT OF A LONG STORY, DON'T FEEL LIKE TALKING MUCH ABOUT IT AT THE MOMENT.. NOTHING TOO SERIOUS THOUGH.. ANYWAY, HOW'VE YOU BEEN? SO MANY DAYS AND NOT EVEN ONE CALL? I'M HURT.. ..ANYWAY, WE'LL GET TOGETHER ONE OF THESE DAYS, MAYBE THIS WEEKEND IF I'M NOT TOO BUSY.. DON'T WORRY JESSICA.. I DON'T FORGET FRIENDS
    she answered me in less then a minute...
    she: I AM GREAT...EVERYTHING IS GREAT...SCHOOL AND FRIENDS,EVERYTHING...
    i: SO YOU START TO LEARN...AND FIXING GRADES...?YOU EVEN FIND FRIENDS...
    she: OF COURSE,VEEERY GOOD FRIENDS...
    i: OH..THEY ARE NOT SOOO GOOD...THEN THEY WILL SOON STOP HANGING OUT WITH YOU...
    she: WELL AND I AM VEEERY GOOD...
    i:IF YOU SAY SO...GOOD NIGHT "VEEERY GOOD"
    she:THAT IS MY BOYFRIEND SAYING...HEHE...GOOD NIGHT... =)
    opinions please...
    i am listening...
    THANKS

if you're not in love with her, then move on. too many girls out there to be dealing with so much drama over months...
    the only time situations like this may be worth pursuing is when you know you're in love and you need to know where you stand with that someone... otherwise ppl come & go-- so don't become addicted to crushing cause it can be addictive

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You are right, sorry. And since you care about such, I am female.

I agree w/Giga & BB about honesty. No need to comment further b/c my advice would simply mirror theirs.

My advice is listen to GrkScorp. You seem someone who needs & appreciates detailed advice & I can't think of anyone better suited on this site to give you such. PM him, I'm sure he'd be happy to help.

For those wondering, yes, I'm serious.
    Hmm..

No no.. don't worry.. i'm not implying that this is a "white flag" in any way.. there was no battle or adversarial interaction in the first place..

But I do realize that I do owe you a genuine apology.. You don't need to hear this from me Indi, but you're really sweet.. and although i'm swamped with work right now, and the computer crashed as I was typing a message to OV on an other thread.. a very long message, which left me a little frustrated at the fact that I can't recover it and will have to remember exactly what I wrote.. I realized something..

We all go through life a little differently.. and have our own unique stress to cope with.. life throws all sorts of things at us.. And what I want to be strait up and open about is that I do take you seriously.. just the way you are.. I don't know if someone on this forum, or maybe someone at work or your family/friends have somehow made you feel that they don't take you seriously enough to the degree which you deserve sometimes recently.. but I personally want you to know that I do.. and there's no need to be any less or different from who you are for anyone to give you that level of respect.. I really mean that Indi..

And so, I do apologize for my rather insensitive tax-season-stress backlash, and for not being a little more aware of that much earlier..

And as for the OP, you should NEVER take on a republican mentality and put idealogical "blinders" on.. there's much to learn, from everyone.. and especially those members who you specifically were quick to dismiss! The marketplace of ideas is a free and open one.. when it works that way, you're in the best position to pick out the ideas that you think work best for you.. but when you turn it into a monopoly.. YOU are the only one who suffers.. everyone is here for their own reasons.. some just come to ask questions.. some come because they're too bored to continue playing Minesweeper.. but others are here to offer advice.. they don't NEED to be here.. they're here to help you.. and it's quite rude to dismiss their help like that.. especially from members like the ones you mentioned..

So, listen to what EVERYONE has to say.. and take what you can learn from it..

Quote Originally Posted by mscourvoisier View Post
    if you're not in love with her, then move on. too many girls out there to be dealing with so much drama over months...
    the only time situations like this may be worth pursuing is when you know you're in love and you need to know where you stand with that someone... otherwise ppl come & go-- so don't become addicted to crushing cause it can be addictive
    I'd go into BFD-ing.. but i'm not sure I want to.. lol.. I think in a place like Brazil, and after watching City of G-d, I don't want to feel like I may be getting you killed..

But also.. learn to let it go.. it's not really a big deal.. it really isn't.. look around you.. from 15-19.. i'm sure you can find girls who you like.. but before you do.. try and work on not being SO assertive and border-line pushy-controlling..

Latin american women are so sensual and sexual to begin with.. i'm not going to continue describing them, because I don't want to imply that they are "easy".. or offer any less token/put-on resistance than other women.. but they simply feel no reservations for getting and even demanding exactly what they want.. especially from Brazil!

So, just let it go.. and stop filling up my PM box!

I'm just kidding.. you can keep asking questions.. but just post.. I'm not the kind of person that can deal with the 1,000 character limit, much less the 10,000 one..

so people what should i do now...?(step by step)

so people what should i do now...?(step by step)
    For starters you should stop whining and being demanding.

Then you might want to thank all the posters who had been kind enough to spend their time to give you advice so far.

Then you might want to start listening to their advice and share your thoughts and experiences on the advice given.

I think this would be a good start.

As far as the girl goes, why not talk to her on the phone, build some rapport as a friend, see if there are things that you both like? If you have something in common you can later use that to take her out some place and see where it goes from there.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

thanks mishanya....
    anybody else?
    i havenot heard today with her...
    should i wait her to send message...or should i send(and what) or call her..??
    why did she mentioned her boyfriend at last message...?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast