+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: what attracts you most?

What attracts me most?

I remember watching a documentary on attraction once. It said, that it takes less than a second for your mind to make up, whether or not you find someone attractive. I believe this to be the case for me.

So naturally, physical attraction comes first. First thing I notice, is her face. I am not so much attracted to 'cute, round' faces. I am more attracted to sharper faces. Second physical feature I notice, is height. This is not a BIG deal (no pun intended), but since I am 6 foot 3, I am less attracted to short chicks. Next, I notice two things at the same time... body shape and style of clothing. Both are important factors when it comes to determining attraction. I prefer the athletic type. As for style, I prefer her to be comfortable in whatever she wears, (because when a girl is comfortable in her clothes, people can automatically sense it, and it makes her more attractive). But I like the rocker style to be honest (whatever that means to you).

So, that's the physical aspect. But what about when you actually meet her? Well, at this point 9 times out of 10, personality becomes just as important as looks... and I am more attracted to someone who is Intelligent. That is a definite. She has to have a mind of her own, and just agree all the time. She has to feel independent. She must be goal oriented. But more importantly, she should have a sense of humor. I cannot understate this. A sense of humor is a must. She must be able to laugh at herself too.

That is all I can think of right now. In somewhat that order. I put the humor thing last, but actually, it's quite important, so I guess it should be higher up.

All in all, it would be difficult to find someone with these ?specifications?, and for me to have the matching specs that she is looking for...so it's about give and take, and learning to adapt, and keeping an open mind. Because at the end of the day, who knows what life will throw at you, and who knows where it will take you?

So, instead of having preconceived ideas of what attracts you, maybe it's better to just set the sails, and see where the wind takes you

That's how I like to view things.

A lack of fatness.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I like a woman with an attractive face and nice hair. I can work with other body features but I can't deal with an ugly face. I also like women who are confident in who they are and what they have to offer. Nothing is sexier than a woman who is comfortable with who she is inside and out.

A girl that's between slightly skinny and normal. Eyes, sense of humor, personality.

Personally I don't have preferences, I'll know it when I'll see it, every girl has something

nice legs, sense of humour, preferably a little bit mad. love a challenge! lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234