+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Are most men like this?!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My girlfriend bought a "Men are From Mars, Women are from Venus", book.

Dear, god.

She will not hear enough shit for that.

Men are from Mars cause they like cars.

Women are from Venus cause they like penis.

Hi davidsbabygirl, try posting these type of questions in another forum like the love advice or personal development forum..that may help a little.

Do you considered yourself mainly an extrovert? Is your husband in introvert? If you an extrovert then I understand that you are looking for confirmation in what's going on with how you feel, correct? I see that you did mention that this is a rant..try starting off your first sentence of your post telling the readers what you are after in you post. For example, you can start off saying that you are not necessarily seeking solutions to your issues but just want to feel validated on this issue, this example, this scenario, etc. Then when readers response they will mainly respond in the way that you are really asking.

Don't take offense, most reader are just giving you the reality of what they feel about a situation, especially on generalization and that is perfectly normal.

thank you so much lesa im glad someone finally explains to me what i should do. Well i just didnt like being bashed just because i didnt accept some things people were saying. THANK YOU YOUR A SWEET HEART
    When life gives you lemons, shove em' in your bra and make your boobs look bigger!

Man asks his wife "Why do you wear a bra, you have nothing to put in it?" Wife responds " You were underwear dont you?"

Unfortunetly, hell had no vacancies! lol

Quote Originally Posted by davidsbabygirl View Post
    thank you so much lesa im glad someone finally explains to me what i should do. Well i just didnt like being bashed just because i didnt accept some things people were saying. THANK YOU YOUR A SWEET HEART
    I don't understand why it was so hard to accept what some of us were saying. Your post was a bitchy tirade about generalizations of men... asking why they couldn't be more like women in regards to their emotions. And then when men tried to explain why you tossed the responses aside.

um no i didnt. i started bitching when a woman's job was generalized and I was called a royal pain in the ass.
    When life gives you lemons, shove em' in your bra and make your boobs look bigger!

Man asks his wife "Why do you wear a bra, you have nothing to put in it?" Wife responds " You were underwear dont you?"

Your entire first post was filled with bitching and moaning. You asked why guys act a certain way. We, men, responded and you didn't want to listen.

Now I know why your man just lets you go sulk in the other room. It doesn't matter what he says.. you won't listen.

you know what screw you i dont listen to whiny little boys who turn every problem into being the womans fault so just leave me alone and stop posting in my thread then if you dont like me

Whiny little boy? I'm older than you, you immature little girl.

What the hell kind of advice were you looking for? Were you wanting to hear this:

Your man is an ass. I can't believe he won't run to you when you go into another room to throw a temper tantrum! How dare he not be there to solve all your problems when you need someone to whine to. He's so inconsiderate. He should be lucky you even grace him with your presence!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    That's bullshit, too.

We're plenty connected to our emotional side.

We just don't drown ourselves in it like some women are apt to doing.

Maybe if more women picked up a trade or did less clerical work, they'd be able to exercise their problem solving skills more than their gossip skills.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS IS WHAT I WAS UPSET ABOUT!!! I did take TONS of advice from some people if you read the entire thread. I DID NOT LIKE the generalization that women work clerical thats when i blew up i never said that i didnt want advice or did i dodge the advice that was given.

I never mentioned anything about employment. You did, however, get irritated when I talked about men being MUCH simpler than women.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    You did, however, get irritated when I talked about men being MUCH simpler than women.
    If you disagree take a look at a man's medicine cabinet. Compare with your own.
    Last edited by Gribble; 11-06-08 at 01:03 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    If you disagree take a look at a man's medicine cabinet. Compare with your own.
    Is it just me or does it say that the post you quoted was from Vash? Since when am I Vash?

Yeah Cain, I was going to comment but forgot what I was going to say because that quote destroyed all my brain cells...what's going on? Maybe the wrong name was entered...yea, this it.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's so weird. I just hit quote and typed my reply. Uhm.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast