+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Man

Quote Originally Posted by Sensitive View Post
    Can it be "passion" (love)?
    I would not say passion...maybe frustrated love for a person. But, that is not always the case. Some people are just naturally violent and love has nothing to do with it. It could just be a buildup of frustration with or without love.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I would not say passion...maybe frustrated love for a person. But, that is not always the case. Some people are just naturally violent and love has nothing to do with it. It could just be a buildup of frustration with or without love.
    I feel much better thanks to you....
    Dorénavant, je préfère être seul que mal accompagné.

Ask yourself whether you are okay with someone expressing their frustrations/emotions in that way for the rest of your relationship together.

At a certain point the discussion she started screaming and her mom calming her down, while I wasn't reacting, when I understood it was impossible to carry on, took my keys, my ring, and told them I'm sorry but I gotta go.
    Woke up from the sofa, turned my back, hear the mother asking me to stay but I was already out, the girl was running behind me, I reached my car, and she opened the right door, shooting at me and she took over my watch (I wear it in my right hand), a rush of blood came from my hand, she gave me a punch on my face, and she hurt me with my watch (which is a heavy one) on my knee...
    With blood on my face, hand and knee, I was telling myself "don't react or you'll be in big big trouble", the mother came, saw her daughter hitting me, tried to calm her, I finally arrived to go...
    Although I think it was silly to come and see her mum with the ring, but she attacked you and left you on the ground bleeding? What psychopath!! You should be glad you're rid of her not a moment too late. Someone like that could've swallowed you up and spit out an empty shell were you to actually marry her.

Just out of curiosity, was it always like this between you and her? What attracted you to her in the first place?

I think it would definetly better to not seek another relationship for awhile. But you shouldn't stay alone. You're free now to be happy and be uninhibitted. Go out and have fun with friends. It's an opportunity to enjoy yourself and be happy.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Ask yourself whether you are okay with someone expressing their frustrations/emotions in that way for the rest of your relationship together.
    Yeah... And now I remember it's the forth or fifth time she had violent reactions... Generally she breaks objects...
    She broke my MacBook and my iPhone's screen this year.
    She blowed her Nokia 5 years ago on the wall....
    And she shouted at me three times in classy restaurant (in which I'm known as a good client)...

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Although I think it was silly to come and see her mum with the ring, but she attacked you and left you on the ground bleeding? What psychopath!! You should be glad you're rid of her not a moment too late. Someone like that could've swallowed you up and spit out an empty shell were you to actually marry her.

Just out of curiosity, was it always like this between you and her? What attracted you to her in the first place?

I think it would definetly better to not seek another relationship for awhile. But you shouldn't stay alone. You're free now to be happy and be uninhibitted. Go out and have fun with friends. It's an opportunity to enjoy yourself and be happy.
    What attracted me to her is her style, I like thin girls, thin hands, and her clothing style. I like women that have good taste.

What attracted her to me is my physical appearance. But to be honest I can't complain financially so it can be that, but I can't believe it's the case since her father is a business man and she has always the latest Gucci, Fendi etc... So it's not logical that it's money... (on my opinion).

Violent outrages is definitely not due to passion/love. That's what the physically abusive husbands liked to say. "I hit you because I love you!"

She's a psycho. You did the best thing getting away from her.

Yeah... And now I remember it's the forth or fifth time she had violent reactions... Generally she breaks objects...
    She broke my MacBook and my iPhone's screen this year.
    She blowed her Nokia 5 years ago on the wall....
    And she shouted at me three times in classy restaurant (in which I'm known as a good client)...
    I would say most likely some kind of personality disorder.

Why did you put up with all of that though? I'm sorry to say this, but putting up with behaviour like that does make you seem like a push over. Maybe you need to work on your self esteem a little so if something like that ever happens again in a future relationship you won't tolerate it.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Violent outrages is definitely not due to passion/love. That's what the physically abusive husbands liked to say. "I hit you because I love you!"

She's a psycho. You did the best thing getting away from her.
    Yeah I know that but deep inside of me there is still that pity... That made me come back to her every time I see her crying.
    But IT WON'T HAPPEN! That's a sure thing.

It's just I want my conscience to be "okay"..

I would say most likely some kind of personality disorder.

Why did you put up with all of that though? I'm sorry to say this, but putting up with behaviour like that does make you seem like a push over. Maybe you need to work on your self esteem a little so if something like that ever happens again in a future relationship you won't tolerate it.
    It's strange... Strange why I stayed with her.
    Not that strange indeed; I'm a "protector", I mean, if someone needs my help, or needs money, I can't say "no".
    Leaving a girl (that claims to be loving me) was to me like hurting her. Like taking off from her my protection.
    That's why I never left her (while I had many many reasons to do it).

She did not see you as her protector, she saw you as someone she can come to and abuse physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and financially. Without you allowing her to do those things she has to evaluate what is going on with herself and hopefully improve.
    Last edited by lesa; 12-06-08 at 11:18 AM.

She did not see you as her protector, she saw you as someone she can come to and abuse physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Without you allowing her to do those things she has to evaluate what is going on with herself and hopefully improve.
    Yeah... She ABUSED of a situation that was sooo comfortable. I was loving her so much, I couldn't sleep if we had a fight so much I didn't want her to be angry on me (while she were sleeping).
    She ABUSED of the fact my love for her (which is a logical consequence) made me want to make love to her more than often.
    She ABUSED me emotionally since the fights started when the Certified Public Accountant Exam started (5, 6 and 7 june).

I don't want to be bad and talk on her in a bad way... But I just want to learn from the females in this forums, get advices to never find myself again in that situation, and to forget.

Not that strange indeed; I'm a "protector", I mean, if someone needs my help, or needs money, I can't say "no".
    Leaving a girl (that claims to be loving me) was to me like hurting her. Like taking off from her my protection.
    You don't necesserily have to hurt. You could've set ground rules, specific to violent outbreaks like that. You could've clarified to her that certain behaviour from her you won't tolerate even if you love her. If she continued anyway, then it's not you hurting her if you leave, it's her hurting herself.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

You don't necesserily have to hurt. You could've set ground rules, specific to violent outbreaks like that. You could've clarified to her that certain behaviour from her you won't tolerate even if you love her. If she continued anyway, then it's not you hurting her if you leave, it's her hurting herself.
    I agree with you.
    A couple of replies upper you told me that I'd better stay alone for a while, why would this be better for me?

Hell, in that case, I need some money.

*holds hand out*

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast