+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: If there were no such thing as STDs...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    no, why? ...
    during the war, the only way to treat it was to have 4 soldiers hold you down while the medic 'clapped' it out of your penis. so he basically beat the discharge out of your penis by clapping his hands. well according to a friend of mine in the army.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yup, who needs a rubber anyways.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Yeah I think I read that in the US about one in four have genital herpes. Its a bit less in Australia, maybe one in six or one in eight. Enough to scare me off casual sex anyway.
    Yeah, this shit is too scary. I'm never having sex again. Hello, celibacy!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Condoms can break. It happens. They aren't 100%. Even a 1% chance at contracting an STD due to a condom breaking is not one I'd want to take.
    Yeah!

How about we just go without them and pull out?!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Yeah!

How about we just go without them and pull out?!
    You seem to be missing my point entirely.

My point is that people need to stop ****ing anyone they can just because they think a condom is going to protect them.
    I don't chase, I replace.

anachronistic Guest
    Using a condom can reduce the chances of transmission of stds and stis. It says right on the damn package.

I'm tired of this thread.

I'll step away since I'm obviously wrong.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I'm tired of this thread.

I'll step away since I'm obviously wrong.

I've been tested...clean for everything except HSV Type 1...for those that don't know Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1. The virus that causes cold sores. I think it's close to 80% of people in the US have been exposed to it. But of those 80% only about 10% show symtoms (cold sores). I'm one of those few...it sucks ass, I hate cold sores. They're ugly, disgusting, and a painful to my confidence. I've tried everything except prescription drugs. Abreva works to an extent, I've actually found it makes it grow faster, but recovery is quicker. Icing has been probably one of the best things. Ice for 15 minutes, 10 minute break and do that for an hour. It makes it smaller and speeds up recovery. Loading up on L-lysine supplments also helps me. And never touching it or scratching it. Because it only makes it more red, and there's a good chance you could get another one. Which has happened to me a couple times.

Just thought I'd give fellow sufferers of cold sores some advice...lol.

As for if there were no STDs, I still probably wouldn't screw everything in sight. I'd probably be a bit more open sexually, but I feel that sex is something for someone special and only in a relationship. It has to do with my morals. Sure others are different, and I respect their decision.

But, since there are STD's, I don't agree with people sleeping around like whores. It only spreads more STD's, because a lot of people are freaking stupid. I remember a friend who had a family member at a clinic was telling me that a couple came in and she was telling her that she was pregnant and didn't no why, they wore a condom. Then she asked, did the condom have a hole? Their response, "oh ya, there was a big one in it."

Condoms aren't 100% effective, because condoms don't cover your balls. You can get herpes or genital warts on your nuts. All it takes is a bit of fluid or skin contact. Yes they are quite effective at preventing some diseases, but they're a preventative measure. They're not a shield.

I don't fear STDs really so I know they are not the reason holding me back. Would you care if the girl you finally settle down with is a whore? I mean you being a manwhore only fair right?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

anachronistic Guest
    by settle down, of course you mean stop being a manwhore, right? well that's the way i take it.

i expect the girl i settle with to not be a whore. i'd expect no better of a person than i am myself. nor would i expect less of a person.

but at this age, when i'm fooling around, it really doesn't matter. i'll make a commitment, and i will settle down right now if i meet the right person. just don't see that happening any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    by settle down, of course you mean stop being a manwhore, right? well that's the way i take it.

i expect the girl i settle with to not be a whore. i'd expect no better of a person than i am myself. nor would i expect less of a person.

but at this age, when i'm fooling around, it really doesn't matter. i'll make a commitment, and i will settle down right now if i meet the right person. just don't see that happening any time soon.
    Ok jeez, let me be more specific. Would you care is she WAS a whore? specially seeing that you WERE a manwhore. For me past and present really collide as the same thing, once a whore always a whore...the past will haunt. You don't just not be a manwhore one day.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Ok jeez, let me be more specific. Would you care is she WAS a whore? specially seeing that you WERE a manwhore. For me past and present really collide as the same thing, once a whore always a whore...the past will haunt. You don't just not be a manwhore one day.
    Agreed.

I couldn't do it. Past or not... I just couldn't do it.

So, I do hope you're willing to date a whore, Mr. Manwhore OV.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    You mean previously, before the relationship? Nah I wouldn't care. In fact, I would be hoping she came to the same self-reflections that I'll come to.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    You mean previously, before the relationship? Nah I wouldn't care. In fact, I would be hoping she came to the same self-reflections that I'll come to.
    So, if a woman had slept with 50 guys before you, you wouldn't care?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast