+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The phrase you use when proposing sexual intercourse

Saying ANY of those things on a regular basis, would turn a girl off like a light switch. You must have to use a lot of lube...

I mean, come on, that's "Seduction 101," isn't it?

this for me is such an obscene question. i think that sex just happens or at least it does for me. maybe you initiate by being near each other or a make-out but it shouldn't need to be talked about before hand unless you're trying to be cheesy or something.

Quote Originally Posted by glow View Post
    this for me is such an obscene question. i think that sex just happens or at least it does for me. maybe you initiate by being near each other or a make-out but it shouldn't need to be talked about before hand unless you're trying to be cheesy or something.
    I would imagine that if you're willing to show 'obscene' parts of your body to a person (and they're willing to show theirs)... that it's ok to ask an 'obscene' question in reference to sex. Just my view on the whole thing... Besides the longer you know someone... the more comfortable you become around them and know how they will take such advances...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Oh stop being so uptight. It's kinky shit. It makes the sex more desireable and makes you want it even more. You guys sound like the kinda people to just lay the **** down and take some cock and do the same position all the time. Whats wrong with a little extra fun in the bedroom? And this is coming from a GIRL and if I am told anything like that it makes my pussy wet-TER. So Indus18 I dont know where the hell you got such a thing from.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by Indus18 View Post
    Saying ANY of those things on a regular basis, would turn a girl off
    (I'm guessing this is in reference to women you've encountered... some women like it, some don't, and some really don't care one way or the other)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indus18 View Post
    like a light switch. You must have to use a lot of lube...

I mean, come on, that's "Seduction 101," isn't it?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    and the one thing that will undoubtedly get you laid (woman's perspective here)... just give him a blowjob for no apparent reason and without warning...
    i wish that would happen more often to me! lol random head is awasum! lol
    Merde se passe
    Vous me voulez ? parce que je vous veux.
    Amour

I just climb on top of him and start kissing him and playing with his penis.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234