+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: a question for the ladies

DAMN ! BBC is good !

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Ok I havent said much in this thread-but MONEY is NOT always the reason for attracting a woman-if you have it. For me if youre confident and youre stable does it for me.

I dont have to have someone whose got a shitload of money-thats not what attracts me to a man-its his confidence. Along with a lot of other things...which Im exhausted in trying to explain.
    I agree, just money is not great turn on. Confidence and stability sounds way better.

Stability - clearly, is a good stable job, that means steady income. Well it is the money we mentioned but in other way: money should come constantly and steady rather then he has it all initially. Make sense if he already has tons of money he's likely spolied.

It is a pity that you want confidence in a man, but dont know what it is...
    do you know what you want? some women like a lot when a man "knows what he wants".

"........But if a woman wants you just for your money-dump her. Shes a gold digger-high maintenance gal-who could keep up. "

Well essentially steady money is not that different from accumulated money in terms of numbers. So then wanting just for money or just for stability is not that different in terms of gold digging, is not it?

Quote Originally Posted by Irina
    i just want to say,that money can be as additional for having something,
    but it should not be taken for the first place,no way.
    Good words, may I ask you why in your list of what you like in a man,
    you put money first?
    And in the end even pointed that out again??!

I don't know if yall mentioned this earlier or said something about it cause i'm to lazy to read the whole thread. But what do yall think about down to earth guys who speak there mind. Who say if they don't like something or do like it.The kind of guys who tell the truth even if it may hurt a little or if they have an akward question and ask it anyway.
    Life is too short so love the one ya got, 'cause you might get run over or you might get shot...
    -Sublime (Thanks jslaughter )

Quote Originally Posted by Bonovox40
    In some ways I think asking a woman to name the "top 5" traits of a guy is all BS. Women never seem to really tell you what they want. They always do the "Oh, a sense of humor, someone friendly and polite who treats me nice, someone who treats old ladies, children and small mammals with kindness."
    Yeah, ok. Why can't women say what they REALLY want in a guy instead of the same hashed out responses?

Maybe if women starting expressing what they really want deep down, they wouldn't have to waste time on chumps and losers no matter how good looking or how deep their pockets are which might sway their decisions. Be true to yourself. This goes for GUYS as well. This isn't a one sided muse by far. Guys need to express what they want to. It's not being needy, it's not being sappy, it's not being melodramatic. Your being REAL and CONFIDENT when you can express what YOU really want and desire and that's attractive deep down.

Bonovox40,

I agree with you very much. It is refined BS.
    Why can't women say what they REALLY want?
    You think just cuz it is polite to say nice things? Traditionally women had less tools to control marriage, men were hunters and women relied on them heavily. So they used to control their part of their marriage in their own way by not telling what they really think.

And it helps, if you see ad of Coke 1000th times you'd eventually think "wow what a good, healthy drink!" FYI: first thing the inventor of that drink did is banned it in his own family. The bottom line is it is easier to control someone by not giving him true information. Or not giving info at all. That's why we see so many ideas like "someone friendly and polite who treats me nice", which means basically nothing, no useful info a man can get out of it. Moreover if he try to get anything and try being nice... he'd fall into ravine of "nice guy" whom most women detest badly. So it is kinda a test for true male qualities...if you have ones, you cant change them and there is no use to listen to the listed BS about being nice.

I agree in general - it's good to express yourself. But the sides are not equal: for guys it is ok to say what they want, and easy to express.
    Women seems have hard time with expressions and often end up with "looking for... Prince Charming".

Women choose to accept a guy or not, but it is the men who express themselves and ask women out. In this way both parties feel better. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus
    Compassionate, Confidence, Sense of Humor, Intelligence, Physically Attractive.
    MissVenus,

DO you want to date a girl? It seems you mentioned _female_ features.
    Just in reverse order, read it like this:

Attractive, Compassionate, Sense of Humor, Intelligence.

Dont you see a nice girl behind these words?
    I just wonder where the male qualities??
    Dont see...

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    DAMN ! BBC is good !
    BillyGalbreath,

Sure BBC is a great news service
    I hope you enjoy real news about real things.

Anyway, let me ask one thing - why do you think it is good?
    What do you compare it with? Your own experience\relationships with your GF? Read some books? People stories?

Feedback is always appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty86
    y are most girls more attracted the the 'bad boy' type of guys then to the 'nice guy' type ???
    in a nutshell: definitely not all. But many.

It has a lot of to do with their dad pattern.
    If her dad is somehow abusive (maybe just a little bit... some rough word here and there), then she'd look for a similar "bad guy"...

Though even if you met 100 bad girls eventually you'll figure out that "nice girls" are definitely better at least in majority of aspects.

Practial thing is: if you are in your twenties "bad guy" is usually kinda cool (for those who want him). in your 30ies try to be nice. At that age many are getting what is the best...

Quote Originally Posted by Nafnir
    I don't know if yall mentioned this earlier or said something about it cause i'm to lazy to read the whole thread. But what do yall think about down to earth guys who speak there mind. Who say if they don't like something or do like it.The kind of guys who tell the truth even if it may hurt a little or if they have an akward question and ask it anyway.
    Nafnir,

There is no simple answer. It is good for guy's mind to speak it
    But if he is stupid enough he may fall in a lot of trouble for nothing.

It is rare to see a lady like this type of guy. Hard to control you know...
    Besides total strainhtforwardness causes tons of troubles anyway.
    Keep this balance: of course say speak you mind, but be polite and diplomatic.
    Tons of benefits everywhere

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234