+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I work, why can't i come home and watch tv all night?

You are picking sides yourself. You are saying that she is inconsiderate and should do all the work since he works 55+ hours. Indignant would have dumped her. Do YOU guys know HER story? No. So shut up and stop getting on our case for doing the same shit you are doing.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Aeradalia, when I painted women posters here with such a broad brush, I should have pointed out your well-reasoned and sane exception. I'm sorry.

Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    You are picking sides yourself. You are saying that she is inconsiderate and should do all the work since he works 55+ hours. Indignant would have dumped her. Do YOU guys know HER story? No. So shut up and stop getting on our case for doing the same shit you are doing.

Not even worth a reply since I addressed that point 5 posts ago. Why are you assuming that she must have a different story?
    Last edited by carl1222; 06-12-08 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Not even worth a reply since I addressed that point 5 posts ago.
    Technically, this is a reply. You know you couldnt help yourself.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Technically, this is a reply. You know you couldnt help yourself.
    I know Nisha, it's a weakness!

Carl.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Why are you assuming that she must have a different story?
    Because I don't know anyone who only spent an hour a day (or 5 hours a week) writing a thesis.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i somewhat agree with carl simply coz most of the girls made assumptions and didn't really seem to give an objective response. it's not the 'womans job' to do the cleaning and i object to that concept strongly, however if she's back home first - she HAS a shorter day, now unless she does out a timetable and compares hers to his on manual work then maybe a resolution can be made as equal partners. extreme measure but maybe warranted if either side can't see sense...whatever the reality is, he is venting his frustration from a nagging gf; whether it be justified or not...NONE OF US ACTUALLY KNOW. so chill the **** out girls, you're gettin way to high up on your horses...sorry but it's true
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 06-12-08 at 03:28 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

op, if you just did a little bit more, and then gave her really fantastic sex, she would be fine.

are you a lazy, entitled person in the bedroom as well?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I'm not picking sides cuz she's a woman, get over that shit. But it's only a one sided story, so I'm looking at the possibility that she is also busy with her life so he shouldnt have a excuse to do no work at all. What would he do if it were him living alone working those same hours? Would he still have the same mentality? Yes, she comes home quicker than him so she CAN get more work done, but that doesnt mean she has to beb the only one doing it even if he comes home. This guy wants to come home and just watch tv,I'm guessing she hasto be still cleaning then right? I see it as her being a slave because she isnt the only one dirtying the house so she shouldnt be the only one cleaning it.Thats what housekeepers and maids do. So he needs to pitch in, even if it is a little bit. It will make a difference.

If that makes me a bad woman then so be it. At least I'll be a bad woman in a clean house.

Women are lazy and untrustworthy. In fact, more women cheat than men.

If the woman were working, she would come home and be like "I make the money, I come home and you have done shit. Why its always me mememe that has to do everytihing. You are so lazy. blahblahblah mememe"
    Last edited by boobaa; 06-12-08 at 10:28 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Women are lazy and untrustworthy. In fact, more women cheat than men.
    The hell does that have to do with the topic at hand?

The fact that they are more selfish? Which relates very well to that topic. Shurely you are picking sides because of being woman if this concerns you. You may not realize it, though. Its the thing of being open minded.

Do you guys know her story? No. Neither do you. All I know is that he is too tired to hear woman nagging and to do all the work. You don't know her story, but do not try to make excuses either.
    Last edited by boobaa; 06-12-08 at 11:30 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

the misery speaks.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Yes we dont know her story, neither do you. So what gives you the right to call her lazy when you dont know her story either? I'm looking at the fact that there's more to the story than we know so I'm not gonna go based off of just what he says. Like he'd really say anything to make himself look bad. For the last time this isnt because she's a woman so why dont you all get the hell off of that? If it were vice versa I would still say the same exact thing, whether you believe me or not. It's unfair. I mean just from his title he sounds so full of himself. All night? So you're saying she is obligated to do all the work even though they both live there? So he can watch tv and she is supposed to spend all her time cleaning? So he can make a mess annd she is the only one obligated to clean it? Well I suggest she put on a god damn maid dress and work as a god damn housekeeper from now on.

The chick is not sitting on her ass all day, she's working too. Even if its not as much as him. I am not saying she shouldnt do more work than him, because she has more time. But what I am saying is he should do SOMETHING. SOME kinda workk in the house. Then the "nagging woman" wont nag your ass anymore. If you want to live with someone you have to work as a team to get everything done. Just cuz you got most of the money dont mean shit. Your house still got to get cleaned. What world are you people living in?

I am not going to clean up after a grown man. Sorry, I don't care what kind of work he does.

Pretend that you both live alone. How would the housework get done? Use this as your guidance for this situation. You both sound lazy. I didn't get much informaton on your situation so I really cannot provide a better answer than above.

EDIT: If my title was domestic housewife then that is different. ....but I still will not clean up after a grown man but I will clean up the house overall.
    Last edited by lesa; 08-12-08 at 03:14 AM. Reason: edited for fair comparision
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast