+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I found emails from my Boyfriend's Past

ok ok ok, first of all we all snoop. i dont care what anyone says, we all snoop.i love snooping, that doesnt make me a neurotic, insecure person, im just nosey as hell.

secondly, ok the deal is, yes, perhaps he did madly love this girl , whatever, we all have a past and he may not be the person you met and fell in love with had he not been with this girl.

on the other hand, maybe he thought he was in love with her (i mean they did break up) so maybe he though he felt all these things, but now that hes with you he actually knows that he truly feels these things now and isnt just saying them to write some soppy email. perhaps now he realises what it is to truly feel those things, be thankful. he loves you, whether he loved someone before you, the fact is, he loves YOU.
    ~He who laughs last didn't get it~[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by meh28 View Post
    ok ok ok, first of all we all snoop. i dont care what anyone says, we all snoop.
    I have never snooped in my girlfriend's phone, e-mail, or closet, or whatever.

I don't even look over her shoulder while she's on the computer.

She has her laptop, I have mine, I don't touch hers, she don't touch mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Just a thought... aren't relationships difficult enough to maintain, keep healthy, and enduring without having to add extra trivial drama?

Since when does it matter what the guy says... so long as it's from his heart? So what if you 'bust your ass to keep things interesting'? Did he ask you to do these things? Btw... why are you trying so hard? He's suppose to like you for you... and if you're trying to be something you're not, then he's not really in love with the REAL you... now is he?
    what.a.load.of.bull!!!!!!!

you clearly have no understanding of lasting relationships. Im studying this area,ok, im getting my phd in this area. relationships take work and effort. it isnt all puppydogs and fairytales. you ask an old man how his marriage has lasted, and is happy, hel tell you "you do something little everyday". you cant just float along taking each other for granted. thats not how it works, this is why theres so many bloody divorces.its the bloody individualistic society and people thinking well if i dont feel the "love' anymore, im done. thats lust. true love takes time,effort,caring and determination.

god dammit some of u ppl havnt a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I have never snooped in my girlfriend's phone, e-mail, or closet, or whatever.

I don't even look over her shoulder while she's on the computer.

She has her laptop, I have mine, I don't touch hers, she don't touch mine.
    do you know that a lil bit of jealousy is healthy in a relationship? fair enough, thats great your both secure. but from time to time, make sure you show a lil bit of "hey shes mine". or else one can feel undesired or wanted.

I never snooped in my life until last summer. I did it because I had a suspicion. I was right. He was lying.

Did I want to know this? No. But I needed to.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    do you know that a lil bit of jealousy is healthy in a relationship? fair enough, thats great your both secure. but from time to time, make sure you show a lil bit of "hey shes mine". or else one can feel undesired or wanted.
    I had those moments but they're fleeting because I realize I don't have to worry about her when guys approach her at the bars or down on bourbon street. She politely rejects them, and if they're getting pushy, she comes to me and that's the end of it.

I won't deny, I enjoy the chase, but it never comes in the form of having to fight for her attention when other guys are present.

I had those moments but they're fleeting because I realize I don't have to worry about her when guys approach her at the bars or down on bourbon street. She politely rejects them, and if they're getting pushy, she comes to me and that's the end of it.

I won't deny, I enjoy the chase, but it never comes in the form of having to fight for her attention when other guys are present.
    and thats good but if there was ever a case if saw some guy chattin her up and u just walked past, not caring, shed be like wtf. you sliding up and being like hey man wats up and hugging her or something, just makes her feel good ya know?

according to experience and my professors anyhow.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    and thats good but if there was ever a case if saw some guy chattin her up and u just walked past, not caring, shed be like wtf. you sliding up and being like hey man wats up and hugging her or something, just makes her feel good ya know?

according to experience and my professors anyhow.
    Haha, you should stick around here too if you really want to learn the dynamics of relationships.

Consider this a valuable resource in your studies.

We could use another member with good advice, and you might pick up some things you wouldn't expect.

I've been on here for...what almost 5 years now?

3 of those years were spent giving advice and learning, then I met my girlfriend, and I was finally able to practice what I preach. It's been a very successful 2 year relationship.

Haha, you should stick around here too if you really want to learn the dynamics of relationships.

Consider this a valuable resource in your studies.

We could use another member with good advice, and you might pick up some things you wouldn't expect.

I've been on here for...what almost 5 years now?

3 of those years were spent giving advice and learning, then I met my girlfriend, and I was finally able to practice what I preach. It's been a very successful 2 year relationship.
    ha yeah like it so far, i came on to post my own little confused post the other day.
    some ppl should not be allowed give advice though haha

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ha yeah like it so far, i came on to post my own little confused post the other day.
    some ppl should not be allowed give advice though haha
    Some people shouldn't, period.

Some here will offer the same advice in different manners, it's interesting to see who is or isn't successful in providing the same advice.

you should take a look at my thread! its called what to do

ok ok ok, first of all we all snoop. i dont care what anyone says, we all snoop.i love snooping, that doesnt make me a neurotic, insecure person, im just nosey as hell.

secondly, ok the deal is, yes, perhaps he did madly love this girl , whatever, we all have a past and he may not be the person you met and fell in love with had he not been with this girl.

on the other hand, maybe he thought he was in love with her (i mean they did break up) so maybe he though he felt all these things, but now that hes with you he actually knows that he truly feels these things now and isnt just saying them to write some soppy email. perhaps now he realises what it is to truly feel those things, be thankful. he loves you, whether he loved someone before you, the fact is, he loves YOU.
    You're lucky I'm not dating you. If I caught you snooping through my shit then you'd be on your ass outside and we'd be done.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    You're lucky I'm not dating you. If I caught you snooping through my shit then you'd be on your ass outside and we'd be done.
    and im lucky im not dating you for so many other reasons

and im lucky im not dating you for so many other reasons
    Oh please.

Do you really want to play the insulting game with me?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234