Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Indian horoscope

It might be wrong, but I'm curious.

September 6!!

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post

September 6!!
    you are a Rat, Loves.

Rats love sex and start pretty early endulging in sexual experiences. If you are attracted to someone you send them strong signals, sometimes scaring them off. You fight and make peace...in bed. You require solid, faithful and long relationship. You will sacrifice a lot to preserve them. You usually wait till your boiling point before you jump your chosen one. you go into random fits of anger to escalate passion and desire.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post

September 6!!
    in Greek, you are Demeter, the Goddess of grain and fertility, the pure.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Oooh Do me do me!!

Jan 30.... =)
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by The_bobb View Post
    Oooh Do me do me!!

Jan 30.... =)
    You are a monkey.

You are very much independent and your partner will need to respect your personal space. You are very charming and mischievous in bed, however don't take sex seriously and always try to avoid passionate or strong relationships. It's only amusement in your eyes. You like to change partners if they don't make you happy. You have difficulties with expressing your feelings.

haha you basically just told bobb he's a playaaa hehe are you anywhere near ireland, eh dublin specifically bobb rawrrrrrr
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

W00t to all the gemini's in the house!!!!!*party*

May 26th
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    W00t to all the gemini's in the house!!!!!*party*

May 26th
    you are Cerberus - a multi-headed dog which guards the gates of Hades, to prevent those who have crossed the river Styx from ever escaping. you have a bad temper and suffer from occasional acute stress. you are extremely jealous and often irritated. you will never be lonely, have a great sense of humor and a kind heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    You are a monkey.

You are very much independent and your partner will need to respect your personal space. You are very charming and mischievous in bed, however don't take sex seriously and always try to avoid passionate or strong relationships. It's only amusement in your eyes. You like to change partners if they don't make you happy. You have difficulties with expressing your feelings.
    Wooo woooo!!

Actually pretty close to the real thing

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    haha you basically just told bobb he's a playaaa hehe are you anywhere near ireland, eh dublin specifically bobb rawrrrrrr
    No but if i am, i'll call ya.... Maybe... if i'm not TOO busy... *struts off*
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234