+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Saddest video I think I have ever seen.

both did the job of rearing wrong but tbh coco no-one is perfect and its unfair to judge too harshly otherwise we become the bullies
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Nobody should have to deal with a bully and I feel as if the parent of the bully should be criticized, not the victim's parents.
    Nobody should have to.. but they still have to... and just because a tragedy affected one parent more than another does not mean the parent who suffered the tragedy did not make a mistake.

The parents of my friend who recently committed suicide weren't any less wrong in spoiling and then neglecting him... their parenting skills weren't any less faulted because of his death.

It's sad... it's horrible... but the saddest thing of all... it could've been so easily prevented if the parents had a better understanding of how a child's mind works and how life can affect them. You can't raise your children for an ideal world that doesn't exist... you have to raise them to be able to handle the world as it really is.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol look at these girls go on and on about parental responsibilities in bullying. Who'd have known someone could get riled with this kind of material

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Nobody should have to.. but they still have to... and just because a tragedy affected one parent more than another does not mean the parent who suffered the tragedy did not make a mistake.

The parents of my friend who recently committed suicide weren't any less wrong in spoiling and then neglecting him... their parenting skills weren't any less faulted because of his death.

It's sad... it's horrible... but the saddest thing of all... it could've been so easily prevented if the parents had a better understanding of how a child's mind works and how life can affect them. You can't raise your children for an ideal world that doesn't exist... you have to raise them to be able to handle the world as it really is.
    Yeah it is. When I have children I hope I remember this!

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    lol look at these girls go on and on about parental responsibilities in bullying. Who'd have known someone could get riled with this kind of material
    Nah DM.. I'm not riled up... actually, my mood is more or less informative... Coco is just asking some questions and I try to answer them as best I can...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's very nice to see this in girls though

Child-rearing sounds so wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post

........ Needless to say, I was left to my own devices... so unlike these kids, I took all the bad feelings they put into me and took it out on the bullies themselves when I had enough. The school punished me for it... but I'd rather deal with that than a 24/7 bully.
    Did you shoot those bastards?
    Don't expect anything.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dammit, the site seems to be down at the moment.. however, this is the link that i was talking about... talk about gruesome. this video takes bullying to another level, so i will warn you if you want to watch it.

[url]http://www.bestgore.com/murder/dnepropetrovsk-maniacs-murder-guy-hammer-screwdriver-real-snuff-video/[/url]

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It didn't load for me, but is that the video of those eastern European or Russian kids killing a man in the woods? I saw a video of something like that over winter break

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah currently the site is down and i haven't got the slightest idea why. but you're right about the clip. it's about a bunch of teens literally bashing a man's face with a hammer even as he lay on the ground unconscious. then they take a screwdriver and stab him multiple times in the stomach, and these dumbasses video tapped everything.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Did you shoot those bastards?

No boobaa... despite my American upbringing... I am not psychotic and did not want to kill them.

Rather I just dished out what they more or less put me through... Eventually they left me alone.

- James Allen

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234