+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: your first time.

Oh god..... im not 2 sure how to react to that...lol

im not sure if your happy about it or not?
    - Claire -

Well - I'm not sure, either.

On a physical or physiological level, it was LOUSY sex! In fact, the second time - just an hour or so later - was actually much better. I still feel bad that our first times was so uncomfortable for my wife. The next time a girl deflowers me (LOL!) I want her to make me come early in the foreplay, with either her mouth or hands, so I'm less nervous, more patient, and she'll get more enjoyment because I'll last much longer once I slide into her. And the next time I deflower a virgin - it'll happen by her getting on top of me and guiding me into her, about 60 seconds after I've brought her to orgasm with my mouth (and I'll wait as long as it takes - hours, days or weeks - to get to that moment).

On a psychological or emotional level, it was EXTREMELY significant for both of us. Knowing that we were sharing something that nobody else ever could was almost the highpoint of my life. Feeling her vagina around my erection was the most intense thing I'd ever felt. Afterwards, realizing that she had allowed me to use her for my pleasure like that was almost the greatest love feeling I'd ever had.

WOW! Now that is a story! *gazes bewilder'd at screen*

In one hand, I feel bad about how dissapointing your first time was for both of you; On the other hand, I'm glad that it got better for you both. Even though it started off bad, I believe in the end all turned out well. Sometimes you just don't expect things, no matter how prepared you both are.

For me, I lost my virginity at the end of January (this year;2004). Even though I'm not with that person now, I do not regret it one bit. It was all done very slowly and he made sure I was as comfortable as possible. My first time didn't hurt to much and became enjoyable. Its something I will always remember...

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Yeah, my first time was not really what I thought it'd be either, I was so nervous, she wasn't a virgin though so we didn't have to deal with that problem. The second session I had went MUCH better as well. I love the fact that we can give pleasure to that special someone that we hold so dear.

I haven't had my first time yet put I'm sure its coming up soon.
    Here in Austria where I live most people deal with that pretty cool, because its
    a natural thing and most girls here are on pill with the age 14 -.. after that its most
    time normaly that a gril in that age is on birthcontrol pills. I'm too kind a interessted what those feelings like. Well I've gonna feel it eventually.

But I don't think that this moment is so a big deal it's just gonna happend.

Stay cool

P.S.: Sorry that my grammar is not all the time corect.

does it always hurt the first time or does it just depend on the people? i have only heard stories of it hurtin and never any good stories.

It depends on people. My first time was a pleasurable pain. LoL. It wasn't that painful. But yeah. LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by CR's Baby Girl
    does it always hurt the first time or does it just depend on the people? i have only heard stories of it hurtin and never any good stories.
    My first time wasnt painful at all (except for the not being able to breathe cause I was workin so damn hard)... But then again - I didn't have something being shoved in me.... lol

That is true and not havin' sumi'n stretched. LoL.

does it only hurt the first time? or does it hurt for a while?

Nah.. It hurts in a VERY BLOODY GOOOD WAY everytime for me.. But that's just me though.. LoL.. It depends.. Sometimes it hurts in a VERY BLOODY GOOOD WAY for quite a while and sometimes it's just when it's goin' in. Depends really.

well if it hurts going in - then your not wet enough. Do what I do - spit in your hand then wipe in on the dick (not just the head - the whole thing) and it will slide right in

No no no!!! I love the pain! It's ****i'n brilliant!

If I recall the reputable studies I've seen, around 2/3 to 3/4 of women experience some discomfort the first time, but less than 1/4 describe it as truly "painful". 5% or less find it so painful that they either stop and try another time, or wish they had stopped. Some researchers believe most of the discomfort comes from the guy's erection forcing the vagina to stretch and expand rather than breaking the hymen. (Ask a recent mother what it was like the first time she had sex after delivering a baby and abstaining for a month or two. My wife said that re-opening her love sheath was nearly as uncomfortable as her very first time. She was glad she'd learned how to relax, and to enjoy sex, by then.) Many also believe that the prevalence of the "blood, sweat and tears" stories you've heard create self-fulfilling expectations in some girls' minds.

I think it's also around 1/3 to 1/2 of all women who bleed the first time, and much of that is hardly noticeable. Something that's seldom mentioned is that around 5% - 10% of GUYS have pain or discomfort their first time. This seems to be mostly from geometry or overeagerness - forcing a sensitive organ into the wrong place, at the wrong angle, too fast, etc.

does it only hurt the first time? or does it hurt for a while?
    There's more info here: [URL=http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42296]A few "sex issues" to ponder ...[/URL]
    and here: [URL=http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=38985]Is it SUPPOSED to hurt the first time?[/URL]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast