+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: When Friendship ends

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerderby View Post
    LOL, well I was kidding with misombra.

The point is that it's really easy to judge a situation when you are on the outside.
    well what was the point of you coming in a forum and telling us about the situation and asking what we think?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Do you think it might have been healthier to communicate to him your frustrations as they happened instead of building them up and releasing them all in one go?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollerderby View Post
    I'm not going into details right now, so please don't ask

There are times, when you experience emotions that are not able to be rationalized. For example: The dying and death of my father was the first time I have ever experienced emotions that I had no ****ing clue where they were coming from. Scary. And yes, I did need to express them fully instead of rationalizing them away. There is a process of grieving.

This case is not this extreme. But it's pretty damn close. This is not a friend. This person is like a sister. Read back a few posts. I already have acknowledged multiple times that while things can always have gone better than they did, that this is not a generic situation. Yes, it takes two people. But the point is, in all of our situations together, her and I, I am always fully at fault. In her eyes. The rational conversations we have had for years, have no leeway in her part.

Get it yet? Or do I need to find that picture of the man beating the horse and pin it up?
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Misombra, when did I tell you you can't say what you think? I asked you to read something to get a fuller picture. You opted not to.

-Lily Tomlin

roller has the fact that you're completely insane managed to escape your attention?

(lol i got that from 10 things i hate about you.)
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Lol, I love that movie. But Bianca isn't exactly sane, either.

I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I think the fact that you have begun name calling me, is really childish and immature. Care to tell me why I'm insane?

-Lily Tomlin

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Rollerderby this thread has dropped my opinion of you by about 50 points. And it wasn't that high to begin with.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Rollerderby this thread has dropped my opinion of you by about 50 points. And it wasn't that high to begin with.
    Is it really necessary to say that, Charlie Boy? How is that constructive?

For what it's worth, I admire Rollerderby for sticking to her principles and not letting all of you bully her into feeling bad. Maybe she was in the wrong, and maybe she'll change her mind about the situation after she cools down, but I personally don't think she did anything that bad, besides maybe pushing too hard when it would've been wiser to wait for a better time.
    Last edited by lovesjoyajm; 23-06-09 at 11:57 PM.

ah cb doesn't understand, he has no feelings, ain't that right cb
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

roller, i can understand your situation. sometimes when someone just stands there and doesn't say a word it gets you more angry and you start exploting.

i have also learned that when this happens i go walk off a sec and come back and say lets talk im relaxed. this person obviously cares about your opinion and got a little angry facing reality just she preffered to escape, and probably the best choice.

i can't see how this is a termination to a friendship, you didnt kill her or anything. Just call her up say i was hurt can we talk correctly? if she says yes, go ahead and right down everything and tell her in a nice manner, dont explode. fix it.

if she says no, just leave the situation and coninue your life, im sure she will call you up in very little time.

Charlieboy, my life is RUINED because of what you think of me. JUST RUINED!!! I mean, I thought it was hard having this fight with my best friend. But YOU! MY LORD!!!!! Please don't give up on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE MY LIGHT!!!!! You LIGHT UP MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

eh, or you can go **** off.

-Lily Tomlin

^^ no point derby, have a read of this and you'll understand

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/25627-i-think-i-want-get-my-heart-broken.html[/url]
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

yikes is there an underlining feud goin' on???

i think lovejoy says quite a number of good things and i don't see what she said here was in any way incorrect. but cb doesn;t get emotions so therein lies the miscommunication. it's not like it matters anyway

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Oh please. Coming from you, who sends me PMs siding with Gottfried, who we all know is a chode & has been disciplined as one?

You told me you didn't give a crap when I called *you* on contributing to stirring the pot. Which I then cc'd to the mods so you couldn't cry BS later.

You're just a busybody, LJJ. Sticking your nose in where noone asked. CB is right in this case, he actually is being helpful, tho you are too dumb to realize it, and you are in the same category.

If you want to be a mod, PM loveadmin and ask to be admitted. Good luck. Otherwise, try to practice what you preach.
    Actually, you're the one who started the PM-sending, doll. Want me to root that up?
    CB can stir the pot all he wants. I couldn't care less. I'm entitled to defend Rollerderby if I feel like it, and ask CB what he means to accomplish by publicizing his "Point system for Degree of respect for board members".

And for heaven's sake, do you think "joya" is a word? At least consult a dictionary before you start thinking up your own abbreviations.

LJA

Eco, LOL on that post.

Indi, I have noticed that your posts have seemed a little flip-floppy in this thread. But hey, I'm glad you care more about your own personal vendetta with Gottfried and now Lovejoy, to side with Charlie in his bullshit post to me. I mean, that's only the RATIONAL LOGICAL thing to do, right? I think whenever someone says something to you you don't like, you call it stirring the pot. I think when you stir the pot, it's just fine and dandy in your mind.

-Lily Tomlin

And to Charlieboy- I'm sorry you feel so lifeless inside. Maybe if you didn't you would understand what I was feeling with my friend. I think if you want to have your heart broken, you need to practice empathy first.

-Lily Tomlin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast