+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Threesome?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh. Well sure, b/c that's the 'no strings' part, yes?

I don't have much else to add for you. NSA, FWB, etc is something that isn't in my mental repertoire. I'll leave the advice to those with more experience.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mm yeah freedom , for example a teenager or a child can put an adult to a jail saying that he,she was abusing (in whatever way) , and they don`t even check if it`s true. OH yeah that`s such a freedom.
    I don`t know how You can call a freedom when country or social workers control Your life, the way You raise Your children or whatever You do.
    And sorry , teenies ****ing in a school toilet with whatever who ,that`s not a sign of a healthy situation in this country.

Iwogoletossijpeto,bomniewkurwiasztymiswoimipopierd olonymi komentarzami
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 22-07-09 at 05:40 AM.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda01 View Post
    I think I have a clearer picture now. he was telling me that he would like seeing me having sex with another man. But it's just that it's hard to understand it since I would never be turned on seeing him having sex with another woman...
    Uh- OH ! sounds like you have feelings for him. Aaww wouldn't wanna see him with another women ?

The reaason is that it is degrading to women and therefore a turn on. It is kinda like pulling hair and ass slapping only more intense.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Yeah. They're usually male, though, and is is VERY common for females to get completely shredded by engaging in No Strings Attached sex.

The crock of mierda was about saying that NSA could be emotional, as I read it, and I agree, that's a crock. NSA means no emotional attachment, and if they're "caring" for each other, they've strayed out of NSA territory and into the Burn Zone.
    NSA is usually code for we're in a relationship but woman is too stuck up to admit that.

Only time they get burned is when they string it along for too long and the man moves on

BoredGeorge, I didn't say I don't want to see him having sex with another woman. I say that I don't get particularly turned-on in the same way as he would be when seeing him having sex with another man.

I can understand that women have the tendens to get attached even if it's NSA. But I've been through so much sh*t that I have learned when to keep my feelings in place and when to let go. Yes, I might be younger than some of you posters here, but still I'm 28 years old and it's been many years since I started havingh sex and relationships.

The reason that I'm backing off, is not that it is "no string sex". It's because I son't know what to expect and I don't want to do such an effort for him, in this time when I haven't had the time to warm so much with the idea. He just doesn't deserve the effort. Maybe someone else does. But not him.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234