+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Should I end my relationship??

anon i'm not really sure if the 'age' should be your reasons to break up coz he is in his late twenties and by that stage people don't really tend to change hugely after that age. if you love him then what's the problem? little issues can be ironed out. it's hard when being the older person coz we kinda get stuck in our ways a bit. i'm 33 and i dated a 26yr old (i was 31 at the time)and age came up a few times (i'm aware the gap is a lot less) but the concept is still the same. men ARE more immature than women. full stop. that will never change. after that it's about compromise. anyway good luck.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 27-09-09 at 12:34 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Thanks Ecojeanne for your comment, but I feel as though I had to end the relationship as I found that I was compromising too much and he wasn't compromising at all. Also in the last couple of weeks we have had some serious arguments and have both said some hurtful things to one another and we haven't recovered from them ever since. Also, there was a major situation which happened and it just showed me that my partner is so immature...I just had to weigh up all the pro's and con's of the relationship and just felt I had to end it before we started truly hating one another.

And you are right, men are more immature than women and always will be!

One door clases and another one opens. You'll meet someone else.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234