+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: how do i look guys?

To the OP, you're a very attractive young lady, and seem to be on the same level as the blonde next to you... just cute in a different way.

Are you a sexy piece of meat that makes all men point at you like a compass points toward north? No... but there is no such woman that exists in which all men will agree is without a doubt attractive. Just like women, each man will have his own unique preferences in the type of women he seeks.

All men will have standards in regards to what they feel is worthy of short-term relationships -- such standards are based almost purely on appearance.

There are also men out there who do desire long-term relationships and their standards will include appearance in combination with other traits they would want in a potential companion. Often times, appearance can be compromised in favor of some of these other traits.

Remember all men are attracted to a woman by appearance initially (meh perhaps the first few seconds)... if they continue to just focus on physical appearance, chances are they are very shallow (as was the case of the guy saying you weren't 'cute' enough) and would've never saw the 'real you' anyways.

You're attractive enough to grab the attention of a good man given that you have a personality to match. So don't worry so much.

I would, I like your smile
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

lol, okay I am assuming your not the guy... so which one are you (left/right) ?

Your a cute looking girl, honestly I dont have a type to a girl. I date all girls as long as they hold them selves well and can have a conversation and are not scared of anything . The object of finding some one is to make you happy right? Looks are not everything, but they are weighed so much. Don't put so much emphasis on it, of course there has to be some attraction there. But don't let it get to you.

I hope Cindy got the positive affirmation she was looking for and is back to being happy and confident again ! :-)

You could teach all the barbie-blondes a lesson for sure.

The key is confidence within yourself. One person should not cause you to doubt yourself because they happen to be shallow and probably have nothing to offer themselves. You are a cute girl. Keep your head held high.

i'd date u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

You are definitely not bad but your not the type of girl where every guy would be like omfg i want her right now. You are the type where it might take some time to start liking you and they just have to like your personality but you are still dateable.

Quote Originally Posted by speakerspoke View Post
    You don't understand. lol With her particular personality disorder, basically EVERYONE is jealous of her. lol Or at least it's common for her to delude herself into thinking it's true. lmao She sounds like quite the narcissist to moi. lol The attention, positive or negative, well, she feeds on it like a leech. lol
    And if this were true... you and the other mugs in this forum follow my directions perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by speakerspoke View Post
    So exactly how long have you been trying to reason with the mean spirited crazy lady for? lol Making good progress with her? lmao
    Ha... Ha... Ha...
    Me of all people.. mean-spirited?
    Suck me dry.

I hope you don't act that way IRL, coco. It's very unattractive when girls talk nastily about other people. Appearance is a large part of attraction, and girl, if you carry yourself that way, you're going to be one ugly bitch.

The OP doesn't look bad at all. Very authentic. She looks like a really nice girl. A model for you to follow, coco

I never said she looked bad or talked nastily about anyone's looks in this forum, doppel.
    You probably need to go through every page and read before you try to lecture me.
    You don't know me at all so you have no place to tell me what I roles I need to model.
    I've never bragged and boasted about how I look. NEVER.
    Some of you gave compliments and all I did was say thanks.
    I never acted as if I was better than anyone either.
    If you read this thread carefully you will see how my looks got thrown into this.
    I was called ugly for no reason.
    I never said anything negative about her.
    Last edited by CocoChanel; 19-10-09 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vegeta18 View Post
    You are definitely not bad but your not the type of girl where every guy would be like omfg i want her right now. You are the type where it might take some time to start liking you and they just have to like your personality but you are still dateable.
    Why wouldn't guys "want her right now". You obviously see beauty through the eyes of the media. She has the plain jane style but if you haven't noticed... a lot of men find that "hot". Drew Barrymore is my favorite example! Halle Berry is a plain jane to me too and gorgeous! Katie Holmes, Jennifer Aniston, Taylor Swift, Ann Hathaway.. many more but just some to mention.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so what if i'm a 29 year old asian??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

mmm... Asian... it's what's for dinner..

(or dessert)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast