+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods and His Sexcapades

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    If marriage was a renewable contract, he could give her the choice of staying married and tolerating his escapades, while enjoying his money.
    If marriage is a renewable contract with multiple partner sub clauses then why get married in the first place? It's no longer a marriage, it's a farce. People can just do away with the whole concept, stay as bf / gf in an open relationship. Have as many multiple partners as they want and bring their kids up in a completely dysfunctional environment to resent the world around them. That would make it a lot easier to just be openly selfish and do away with all the gimmicks of sincerity.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There is no what if... Shit happened ,he's a stupid cheater.
    I don't even blame those girls,they were just a tool of a cheater.
    I wazzzz here

i he was to offer me 50 grand i would hire a friend and fuk the hell out of that man. i'd ask him for some jewelry and other types of compensation in exchange for keeping my mouth shut.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

he's rich and famous you guys. you cannot expect fidelity from a person in that level of spoiled.

misombra says:

"he's rich and famous you guys. you cannot expect fidelity from a person in that level of spoiled."

how is he spoiled? I'm pretty sure he didn't get rich from someone else playing golf.

From what I've read/watched, Tiger did more than just sleep with these women, he carried on long-term relationships with them. Relationships based on sex, yes, but these weren't just quick fcuks. He texted them, flirted with them, wooed and chased them, and carried on years-long relationships with them.

He was high on the power and control he had over these women.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    From what I've read/watched, Tiger did more than just sleep with these women, he carried on long-term relationships with them. Relationships based on sex, yes, but these weren't just quick fcuks. He texted them, flirted with them, wooed and chased them, and carried on years-long relationships with them.

He was high on the power and control he had over these women.
    Exactly. This is what I brought up in an earlier post. This man was giving them money, paying for expensive suites in hotels. To keep his 'squeaky clean' image he paid staffs at clubs, hotels and restaurants to keep this stuff under raps. His "main squeeze" was paid off so much money she isn't allowed to talk to anyone about anything. And there was soooo manyyyyy womennnn. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    misombra says:

"he's rich and famous you guys. you cannot expect fidelity from a person in that level of spoiled."

how is he spoiled? I'm pretty sure he didn't get rich from someone else playing golf.
    and playing golf is so hard. i mean, roofers have it so much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    From what I've read/watched, Tiger did more than just sleep with these women, he carried on long-term relationships with them.
    Well, that somewhat decredits my guys can **** around and not get emotionally attached theory.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    and playing golf is so hard. i mean, roofers have it so much easier.
    He's at the top of his game at what he does. That doesn't come easy; I bet Tiger Woods would be able to do a roofer's job if he spent some time learning it but those roofers would have trouble being a world class golfer.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 14-12-09 at 08:57 AM.

i don't know one person that works that has time or energy to carry out multiple affairs.

i do know many people who are really great at something and are on top of their game but it's not as valued as what he does, and they do not get paid millions of dollars.
    Last edited by misombra; 14-12-09 at 08:59 AM.

misombra says:

"and playing golf is so hard. i mean, roofers have it so much easier."

according to Misombra, roofer = harder than becoming the best golfer of all-time <rolls eyes>

I think the media might be blowing it up as to how big of an 'affair' it really was. I mean, you can call just txt msging an affair.

misombra says:

"i do know many people who are really great at something and are on top of their game but it's not as valued as what he does, and they do not get paid millions of dollars."

I used to think like you when I was younger, but then I became wiser and realized you deserve what you get paid. It's all about supply and demand. There's a high demand for the best in the world at a professional sport, but only 1 person who can supply that

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    Well, that somewhat decredits my guys can **** around and not get emotionally attached theory.

He's at the top of his game at what he does. That doesn't come easy; I bet Tiger Woods would be able to do a roofer's job if he spent some time learning it but those roofers would have trouble being a world class golfer.
    so we value golf more than roofing. do you know what your life would be like without a roof? it would be miserable.

why don't we pay those guys millions of dollars..

Misombra, shhh... just be quiet! You're making yourself look bad. lol

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast